Cochin Port Trust invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Deputy Chief Engineer (Civil) post in Cochin Port Trust.The last date for submission of applications is 19.06.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, Cochin Port Trust pattern of examination, Cochin Port Trust Syllabus, Cochin Port Trust Question Paper, Cochin Port Trust Admit Date Release Date, Cochin Port Trust Exam Date, Cochin Port Trust Result Date etc.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Deputy Chief Engineer (Civil)
Total No of Vacancies : 01 post
Job Location : Kerala
Educational Qualification : Degree or equivalent in Civil Engg. from a recognised University/Institution. Twelve years experience in Executive Cadre in Planning/Construction/Design/Maintenance preferably of Port and Marine Structures in an Industrial/Commercial/Govt. Undertaking.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 42 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Cochin Port Trust official Notification 2018 for more reference.
Pay Scale : Rs. 32900-58000/-
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview
How to Apply :
- Log on to Cochin Port Trust Careers Page at official website to www.cochinport.gov.in.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form.
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- Take a print out of application form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Ensure the information provided is correct &
- Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “The Secretary, Cochin Port Trust, Cochin – 682 009” by post so as to reach us by 19.06.2018. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 19.04.2018
- Last date for Application : 19.06.2018
Important Links :
- Official Notification & Online Application Form : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website – www.cochinport.gov.in.