Coffee Board invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Project Assistant post in Coffee Board. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.indiacoffee.org. The last date for submission of applications is 30.05.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview. Read this recruitment announcement fully on this inHurryJob page for the complete details.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Project Assistant
Total No of Vacancies : 02 Posts
Job Location : Bengaluru, Karnataka
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have completed 12th, Diploma in Agriculture or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply.
Age Limit : Coffee Board official Notification 2018 for more reference.
Pay Scale : Rs.9000/-
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
How to Apply
- Log on to Coffee Board Recruitment Careers Page at official website to www.indiacoffee.org
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct &
- Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of , ID proof , Proof of Date of Birth , Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate , Caste and attested copies of relevant documents.
- Project Coordinator,
Soliga Tribal Coffee Project,
Coffee Board, No.01,
Dr.B. R Ambedkar Veedhi,
Bengaluru – 560001
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 20.05.2018
- Last date for Application : 30.05.2018
- Official Notification : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website : www.indiacoffee.org