Corporation Bank has published a notification for the recruitment of 20 Manager (Law) posts. Eligible candidates may apply for the post from 22-07-2017 to 05-08-2017. Details about the recruitment, eligibility criteria, application method and fee, selection procedure and other important aspects are discussed below.
Vacancy Details with Eligibility:
Name of Post : Manager (Law)
Jobs : 20
Educational Qualification :
Full time 5 year LL.B degree or full time 3 year LL.B degree after graduation +
3 yrs of overall experience as Practice at Bar, Judicial Service
As a Law Officer in a Scheduled Commercial Bank/ Central/State Government /Public Sector Undertaking.
Age Limit : 21-25 yrs; 5 yrs SC/ST, 3 yrs OBC & Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules
Pay Scale : Rs.31705-45950/-
Location : All India
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply for the post through official website corpbank.com
- Candidates must first read the details in the official advertisement and then register with the portal. Next the candidates must fill up application form as per instruction with all required scanned attachments. After Final Submit the candidates are advised to take a print out of the completed application for future use.
- Application fee of Rs.600/- for GEN/other candidates & Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Selection Procedure Details: The selection will be done through Online Written Test & Interview.
Important Dates regarding recruitment:
- Start of Online Application 22-07-2017
- Last Date of Online Application 05-08-2017
Important Links regarding recruitment:
For more details read the official notification.