Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) is recruiting Apprentices for filling up vacancies of 108 posts. Eligible candidates may apply for the post till 26-11-2017. Details about the recruitment, eligibility criteria, application method and fee, selection procedure and other important aspects are discussed below…
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Fitter – 16 Posts
- Electrician – 10 Posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle (MMV) – 10 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (MMTM) – 8 Posts
- Welder – 8 Posts
- Machinist – 5 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 5 Posts
- Turner – 4 Posts
- Auto Electrician – 2 Posts
- Mechanic (Repair & Maintenance of Heavy Vehicles) – 2 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 2 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanic) – 2 Posts
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant – 5 Posts
- PASAA – 2 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (C.P) – 5 Posts
- Attendant Operator (C.P) – 7 Posts
- Advanced Attendant Operator (Process) – 15 Posts
Total No of Vacancies : 108 posts
Job Location : Chennai
Educational Qualification :
- A pass in 10th Class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent with the prescribed NTC (ITI) qualification recognized by the National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) or State Council of Vocational Training (SCVT).
- Passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system of education with Science or Commerce or duly recognized diploma in engineering (other than computers) from any polytechnic of three years.
- Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent and passed 1 year training in Govt. ITI in “Computer Operator and Programming Assistant” Trade and be eligible for National Trade Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT).
- B.Sc Passed out candidates with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory and Mathematics as desirable subjects may apply.
Note : The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized University/Institute as a full time , regular course in relevant Trades /Degree with overall percentage of minimum 50% for General & OBC candidates and overall percentage of 45% marks in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved positions. Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as BE, MBA, CA, LLB, MCA or any such equivalent qualification are not eligible.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 01.11.2017. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s)
Pay Scale : Candidates will be paid a consolidated monthly stipend of Rs.8625/-
Selection Procedure : The selection will be based on the percentage of marks scored by the candidates in their respective ITI trades / Degree. In case more than one candidate scoring the same percentage of marks at the cut-off level, the marks scored by the candidates in their 10th standard shall be considered. In case the 10th standard marks are also found to be equal then the senior most candidates, based on the date of birth, shall be considered for selection. The selection will be subject to the verification of certificates of the short listed candidates and their medically fitness.
How to Apply : The candidates will have to apply online for the Apprenticeship Training through the website of Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited. To apply visit : www.cpcl.co.in . The candidate must possess a valid e-mail ID. The site will be functional from 10:30 hours of 13.11.2017 to midnight of 26.11.2017. Once the candidates submit their data Online, system will display a Registration Number and generate a Registration Slip. The candidates will have to download the slip and keep it safe with them for future reference and appearing for the verification of their records.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 13.11.2017
- Last date for Application : 26.11.2017
Important Links :s
For more details read the official website – www.cpcl.co.in
Closed Vacancies in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) is recruiting Engineers & Officers for filling up vacancies of 33 posts. Eligible candidates may apply for the post till 01-09-2017. Details about the recruitment, eligibility criteria, application method and fee, selection procedure and other important aspects are discussed below
Vacancy Details & Eligibility:
Name of Post & Vacancies :
Chemical Engineer – 15
Mechanical Engineer – 6
Electrical Engineer – 3
Civil Engineer – 1
Metallurgy Engineer – 2
IT&S Officer – 1
Safety Officer – 1
Marketing Officer – 1
HR Officer – 3
Qualification : BE/B Tech to Diploma/ Degree
Age Limits : As per Official Notification
Pay Scale : Rs.24900-50500/-
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply for the post through the official website cpcl.co.in
- Candidates must send the completed application form along with attested copies of original documents of certification and other testimonials to the following address by post – “The Advertiser, (Unit: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited), Post Bag No. 781, Circus Avenue Post Office, Kolkata 700017”>
- Application fee of Rs.500/- for GEN/OBC candidates & No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-S candidates.
Selection Procedure Details: The selection procedure will be done through Written Test & Interview with Document Verification.
Important Dates regarding recruitment:
- Start of Application 11-08-2017
- Last Date of Application 01-09-2017
- Last Date of Application Submission 08-09-2017
Important Links regarding recruitment: