Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Director (Technical) post in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited. Candidates are requested to download the application through Official website. The last date for submission of applications is 09.03.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Here we have mentioned the complete information of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all details.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Director (Technical)
Total No of Vacancies : Various
Job Location : Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Educational Qualification : The applicant should be an engineering graduate preferably in Chemical/Mechanical Engineering with good academic record from a recognized University/ Institution. Applicants holding MBA/ Post Graduate Diploma in management will have an added advantage.
Experience : The applicant should have adequate experience at senior level in an organization of repute, out of which at least five years during the last ten years should have been in technical aspects of Petroleum refining.
Age Limit : Minimum – 40 age limits. Maximum – 2 years or 3 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.
Pay Scale : Rs. 65000-75000
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to CPCL Careers Page at official website to www.pesbonline.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct &
- HardCopies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to
- Shri Rajiv Rai , Secretary,
Public Enterprises Selection Board,
Public Enterprises Bhawan,
Block No. 14, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 03.01.2018
- Last date for Application : 09.03.2018
Important Links :
- Official Notification : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website – www.cpcl.co.in
Previous Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited Announcement
Highlights of the RecruitmentName of Post :
- Fitter - 16 Posts
- Electrician - 10 Posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle (MMV) - 10 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (MMTM) - 8 Posts
- Welder - 8 Posts
- Machinist - 5 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic - 5 Posts
- Turner - 4 Posts
- Auto Electrician - 2 Posts
- Mechanic (Repair & Maintenance of Heavy Vehicles) - 2 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil) - 2 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanic) - 2 Posts
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant - 5 Posts
- PASAA - 2 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (C.P) - 5 Posts
- Attendant Operator (C.P) - 7 Posts
- Advanced Attendant Operator (Process) - 15 Posts
- A pass in 10th Class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent with the prescribed NTC (ITI) qualification recognized by the National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) or State Council of Vocational Training (SCVT).
- Passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system of education with Science or Commerce or duly recognized diploma in engineering (other than computers) from any polytechnic of three years.
- Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent and passed 1 year training in Govt. ITI in “Computer Operator and Programming Assistant” Trade and be eligible for National Trade Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT).
- B.Sc Passed out candidates with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory and Mathematics as desirable subjects may apply.
- Starting Date for Application : 13.11.2017
- Last date for Application : 26.11.2017