CPRI invites on-line applications for appointment in following Engineering Officer Gr.1, Technician Gr.1, Assistant Gr. II post in Central Power Research Institute. Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Official website. The last date for submission of Online applications is 29.01.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Engineering Officer Gr.1- 09
Educational Qualification : BE/ B.Tech in First Class in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering with an aggregate minimum of 65% or 6.84/10 CGPA. Candidates applying with qualification of AMIE should have 65% marks or CGPA 6.84 in Section B alone (Qualifying of AMIE candidates will be regulated as per MHRD Order No. 11- 15-2011-AR(TS.II) dated 6.12.2012. Candidates enrolled for AMIE up to 31.5.2013 and completed the course are only eligible). The candidates applying for the post essentially shall posses valid GATE score for the year 2016/2017.
Pay Scale : Rs. 44900 – 142400/-
Name of Post : Engineering Assistant Gr. 2 – 02
Educational Qualification : First Class 3 year Diploma in Civil Engineering
Pay Scale : Rs. 35400 – 112400/-
Name of Post : Technician Gr.1 – 02
Educational Qualification : 2 year ITI certificate in Electrician Trade.
Pay Scale : Rs. 19900 – 63200/-
Name of Post : Assistant Gr. II – 03
Educational Qualification : A University Degree with First class in Commerce/Business Administration/Busi ness Management with English Typing speed of 30 w.p.m on Computer.
Pay Scale : Rs. 25500 – 81100/-
Name of Post : Assistant Librarian – 02
Educational Qualification : University Degree is essential. In addition Diploma in Library Science or B. Lib. Sc is required
Pay Scale : Rs. 25500 – 81100/-
Total No of Vacancies : 18 posts
Job Location : Bangalore
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For post 14, 5 – 30 Years), (For Post 2 – 35 Years), (For Post 3 -28 Years). The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s)
Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.500/-for All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – Nil
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on MCQ Test/ Skill Test/ Trade Test, Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to CPRI Careers Page at official website to www.cpri.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of CPRI Recruitment 2018 online application form
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 08.01.2018
- Last date for Application : 29.01.2018
Important Links :
For more details read the official website – www.cpri.in
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- Jharkhand State Livelihood Promotion Society “JSLPS Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Accountant posts” – Job Location “Jharkhand”
- Coimbatore District Court Recruitment has announced vacancy for “Night Watchman posts” – In “Coimbatore”
- Engineers India Limited “EIL Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Company Secretariat Posts” – Work Place “Delhi”
- Commissionerate of Customs (Preventive), Bhubaneswar “CBEC Recruitment” has announced vacancies for “Seaman Posts” – Job Location “Odisha”