Central University of Haryana MA, M.Ed, M.Phil, MBA, M.Com, LLM, M.Sc, MCA, MHMCT, M.LibISc, MJMC, MA in Archeology, M.Phil in Ed, Ph.D 1st, 3rd, 5th & 2nd, 4th, 6th Exam will conducted by the University in April/May 2019 and now Central University of Haryana Results 2019 of MA, M.Ed, M.Phil, MBA, M.Com, LLM, M.Sc, MCA, MHMCT, M.LibISc, MJMC, MA in Archeology, M.Phil in Ed, Ph.D 1st, 3rd, 5th & 2nd, 4th, 6th semester to be declared soon on http://www.cuh.ac.in
Table of The Page Contents
About Central University of Haryana (CUH)
Central University of Haryana is a Central University established under the Central Universities Act, 2009 of the Parliament. It is one of the 15 Central Universities established by MHRD, GoI under the XIth Five Year Plan (2007-12). The University is fully funded by the UGC. The Permanent Campus of the University is to be situated in 488 acres of land at Jant-Pali Villages, Mahendragarh district of Haryana. Currently CUH is running its academic operations from the temporary campus at Govt. B.Ed College, New Building, Railway Road, Narnaul which is the district headquarters of Mahendergarh district. That as a nation, must have the vision to see where higher education can take us in a future where human can live in peace and prosperity, the Central University of Haryana dedicates itself to the following Vision and Mission and plans to achieve the same by devising a transparent, responsible and reflective institutional structure; engaging teaching methodology and imparting holistic education that fosters and promotes creativity, innovation and excellence.
Central University of Haryana 2019 Results PDF Download
Students those who have applied for the Central University of Haryana 2019 Exam have taken the written exam at various test centers. All the test appeared candidates are eagerly waiting for Central University of Haryana Result 2019. Soon the officials will announce the Central University of Haryana exam result. The Candidate those who scored more than the Central University of Haryana cutoff marks are only shortlisted for next level of the selection process. The direct link for downloading the Central University of Haryana Exam Result, Score Card, and Cutoff marks are attached below.
Name of the Institute/University – Central University of Haryana
Name of the Examination – CUH Mid-Term Examination
Category – Results
Status – Released
Strategy to Check and Download the Central University of Haryana Results 2019:
- The aspirants will have to navigate to the Central University of Haryana website that is www.cuh.ac.in.
- Then, Click on Results tab on the vertical navigation bar located on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Then select the degree level for which you are searching the results after which the website will show the released results under the category selected.
- Search for the course of interest and examination to view the PDF of the marksheet which consists of scores and grade of all the students in that particular course/sem.
- Use Ctrl+F to search your name and there you go. You found the respective Central University of Haryana Results 2019.
All Other Universities in Haryana
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Haryana state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Haryana
- Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya, also known as Bhagat Phool Singh Women’s University, is the first women’s only State university of Northern India established by the Government of Haryana in August 2006 at Village Khanpur Kalan, District Sonipat. The objective of the University is to provide affordable qualitative higher education to women especially belonging to rural areas.
- Chaudhary Devi Lal University, named after Chaudhary Devi Lal, the former Deputy Prime Minister of India was established by the Government of Haryana on April 5, 2003.
- Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University (HAU) is a public funded agricultural university located at Hisar in the Indian state of Haryana. It is one of the biggest agricultural universities in Asia.
- Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology (DCRUSTM), formerly known as Chhotu Ram State College of Engineering, Murthal started in 1987 is a government university in the State of Haryana.
- Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology (GJUST), Hisar, was founded in 1995. The jurisdiction of the university extends to the courses being run in the areas of science, technology, engineering, pharmacy and management.
- Kurukshetra University (KUK) is a university established on 11 January 1957 in Kurukshetra in the Indian state of Haryana, 160 kilometres from the capital, Delhi. It is a member of Association of Commonwealth Universities.
- Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) is a university in Rohtak, Haryana, India. It is accredited with an ‘A’ grade by NAAC.
- Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences (UHSR) He was born in Beri, a town in the Jhajjar district of Haryana on 26 January 1917. Bansi Lal, Bhajan Lal and many other noted politicians learned politics under his guidance. Sharma married Savitri Devi and they had six children; three sons and three daughters. He was educated at Col. Brown Cambridge School in Dehra Dun and St, Stephen’s College. His eldest son Rajesh Sharma became Sports Minister of Haryana and Deputy Chairman of the state’s planning board. After his wife Savitri’s death, Panditji built “Savitri Nikunj”, in her memory, an exotic garden with indigenous and rare plants and trees at Raj Bhawan in Bhopal.
Central Universities in Haryana
Central University of Haryana (CUH) is in Jant-Pali village, Mahendragarh district of Haryana, India, which is set up in 500 acres, has been established through an Act of Parliament: “The Central Universities Act, 2009” by the Government of India.
Deemed Universities in Haryana
- Maharishi Markandeshwar University Mullana, Ambala Haryana – Maharishi Markandeshwar University (MMU) Mullana is NAAC accredited ‘A’ grade deemed university at Mullana near Ambala in the state of Haryana, India.
- National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) is a neuroscience research group, situated in Manesar, Gurgaon district, Haryana, India.
- National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) The National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal is India’s premier institute for dairy research. The institute was accorded the status of Deemed University in the year 1989.
- Manav Rachna International University (MRIU) is a private university in Faridabad, Haryana, India.
- Lingaya’s University is a co-educational Deemed University in the state of Haryana, India. The university has its campus in Faridabad, near Delhi.
Private Universities in Haryana
- P. Jindal Global University (JGU) is a non-profit global university established by the Haryana Private Universities Act, 2009. JGU is established in memory of Om Prakash Jindal as a philanthropic initiative of Mr. Naveen Jindal, the Founding Chancellor.
- The Northcap University (NCU) is an autonomous university situated in Sector 23-A, Gurugram, Haryana, India.
- AMITY University Haryana Amity Education Valley Panchgaon,Manesar Distt. Gurgaon, Haryana-122413 – At Amity we benchmark only against the best institutions around the world. Our faculty and senior team travel all over the globe to learn and imbibe the best practices so that we can give a solid foundation for learning.