Everyone prefers to check their examination result in short notice so that the tension of the candidates can be cut as soon as possible. The Central University of Jammu, officials are in plans to share the results of the students who applied and appeared for it under Jammu location. To get the Central University Of Jammu Results 2017 students should visit the official website and download their scores for UG/PG courses.
Central University of Jammu in Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir, India has been established through an Act of Parliament: “The Central Universities Act, 2009″ by Govt. of India. It started functioning from 2011. The first academic session (2011-2012) commenced with three Post Graduate courses in English, Economics and Applied Mathematics at Temporary Academic Block-I (TAB-I) at Sidhra bypass road, Jammu. In the next academic session (2012-2013),five PG Courses were added: Computer Science, Educational Studies, Environmental Sciences, Human Resource Management and Travel & Tourism Management in Temporary Academic Block (TAB-II) at Sainik Colony Extension.
Name of University– Central University of Jammu ,(Jammu & Kashmir)
Name of Exam– UG & PG
Year of Exam-1st, 2nd & Final Year
Exam Date-February/ March 2017
Result Date-July 2017 (Expected)
Official website www. ac.in
How to check Central University of Jammu Result 2017
- Visit official website of Central University of Jammu click on “Direct Link to Check UG & PG Courses Regular & Private Result” On the board result portal,
- click on UG & PG Result & then select BA, BSC, BCOM, MA, MSC & MCOM following part result
- Choose result method between Name Wise and Roll number wise For Roll number wise result –
enter your roll number and
- click on get result button For Name Wise Result –
- Enter your name and father’s name (at least 3 letters of each name) & click on get the result.
- Then print your result and take a print out to use as duplicate Central University of Jammu (Regular & Private) mark sheet
All Other Universities in Jammu & Kashmir
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Jammu & Kashmir state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Jammu & Kashmir
- The Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University is a university in India which came into existence by the Act of the Jammu and Kashmir Legislative Assembly in 2002.
- The Islamic University of Science and Technology (IUST) is a public university located at Awantipora, Pulwama, Jammu and Kashmir.
- The University of Jammu informally known as Jammu University (JU), accredited as A+ grade by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), was established in 1969 by an Act of the State Legislature which effectively split the Jammu and Kashmir University into the separate University of Jammu and University of Kashmir.
- The University of Kashmir is a premier university of Jammu and Kashmir. It is located on the western side of the Dal Lake in the city of Srinagar which lies in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. It has been awarded grade “A” by the NAAC in 2011.
- Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology (SKUAST) was an Agricultural University in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. It was established in the year 1982 through an Act passed by the State Legislature.
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU), commonly referred to as SMVD University or SMVDU, is a university on an 470-acre campus located near Katra, Jammu and Kashmir. It is situated near the shrine of the Mata Vaishno Devi, after which it is named.
Central Universities in Jammu & Kashmir
- The Central University of Kashmir (CUK) formerly the Central University of Jammu and Kashmir, is a university proposed to be settled at Ganderbal district of Jammu and Kashmir and presently functioning from transit campuses at Srinagar district of Jammu and Kashmir, India. It is one of the 13 newly established central universities in different states of India by the Central Universities Act, 2009. It currently offers four five-year integrated programmes (in biotechnology, law, physics and zoology) and few postgraduate programmes such as MA, MSc, MBA, MTM & LLM. At present, the available disciplines are Business Administration.
- University of Jammu (CUJAMMU) in Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir, India has been established through an Act of Parliament: “The Central Universities Act, 2009″ by Govt. of India. It started functioning from 2011.