DRDO Chennai has recently published the notification for the recruitment of 17 JRF. Eligible candidates may apply for the post from 29-07-2017 to 12-08-2017. Details about the recruitment, eligibility criteria, application method and fee, selection procedure and other important aspects are discussed below.
- Post – Junior Research Fellows (JRF)
- Vacancies – 17
- Location – Chennai
- Age – Candidate must have an age not more than 28 years.
- Educational Qualification – Candidate must have BE/B Tech 1st Class with GATE qualification Or ME/M Tech with 1st Class both at Graduate and Post Graduate levels.
- Pay Scale – Rs.25000/- per month (Consolidated Stipend)
- For further details read the Official Notification.
How to Apply:
- Candidates may apply through official website https://rac.gov.in
- Candidates must first register with the portal and then must fill up application form as per instruction with all required scanned attachments. After Final Submit the candidates are advised to take a print out of the completed application for future use.
- Application fee of Rs.10/- for GEN/OBC (CL) candidates & No Fee for SC/ST/OBC (NCL) candidates.
- Interview Venue – “CVRDE, Avadi, Chennai-54”
Selection Procedure Details: The selection will be done through Interview
Important Dates regarding recruitment:
- Start of Online Application 29-07-2017
- Last Date of Online Application 12-08-2017
- Date of Interview 20th August 2017 (Sunday) at 09:30 AM
Important Links regarding recruitment:
- Official Advertisement – Click Here to Download