Central Warehousing Corporation(CWC) invites Online applications for recruitment of 571 Management Trainee (MT), Assistant Engineer (AE), Accountant, Junior Superintendent, Hindi Translator, Junior Technical Assistant Posts. The applicants are requested to apply online only through Official Websitewww.cewacor.nic.in on or before 16.03.2019. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Do you want to know the complete details of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all information.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Management Trainee (General) – 30
- Management Trainee (Technical) – 01
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 18
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 10
- Accountant – 28
- Superintendent (General) – 88
- Junior Superintendent – 155
- Hindi Translator – 03
- Junior Technical Assistant – 238
- Degree with 1st class Master of Business Administration, Specialization in Personnel Management or Human Resource or Industrial Relation or Marketing Management or Supply Chain Management from recognised University/Institutions
- 1st class Post Graduate degree in Agriculture with Entomology or MicroBiology or Bio-Chemistry OR 1st class Post Graduate in Bio-Chemistry OR Zoology with Entomology from recognized University/ Institution. Preference will be given to those who also possess Post Graduate Diploma in Warehousing and Cold chain Management/ Quality Management from recognised University/Institution
No.of Posts : 571 Posts
Application Fee :
|Male candidates belonging to Unreserved (UR) and OBC category||₹.1000/-|
|SC, ST, PWD, Ex-Serviceman and Women candidates||₹.300/-|
Emoluments : ₹. 40000/- to ₹. 160000/-
Age Limit : Candidates should be throught Age Limit For 28 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s).
Selection Procedure :
|Written Objective Type Screening Test|
|Skill tests/ Physical standard and efficiency test etc|
Job Type : Full time
Job Location : Delhi
Job Role : Management TraineePosts
Job category : Govt Jobs,Research
Hiring Process : Written-test
Who Can Apply : Master Degree
- The Group General Manager (Personnel) Central Warehousing Corporation Warehousing Bhawan
4/1 Siri Institutional Area August Kranti Marg
Hauz Khas New Delhi-110016
How to Apply
- Candidates are first required to go to the CWC’s website www.cewacor.nic.in and click on the link‘Vacancy and Results’ and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR ADVERTISEMENT NO. 2019/01” to open the On-Line Application Form. Before on 15.02.2019 to 16.03.2019
- Candidates will have click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. Use of special characters while filling the form will not be allowed. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure II).
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- Advanced Materials and Processes Research Institute “AMPRI Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Technical Assistant Posts” – Job Locaation “Bhopal”
- Reserve Bank of India “RBI Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Officer Posts” – In “All Over India”