University of Delhi invites Off-line applications for appointment in following OT Technician post in University of Delhi. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.lhmc-hosp.gov.in. The last date for submission of applications is 15.06.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview. Read this recruitment announcement fully on this inHurryJob page for the complete details.
Table of The Page Contents
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : OT Technician
Total No of Vacancies : 03 Posts
Job Location : Delhi
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have completed 10th or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between 20 to 25 Years.
Pay Scale : Rs. 26010/- (Per Month).
Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.100/-, All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – Nil.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Merit Listing, Interview.
How to Apply
- Log on to University of Delhi Careers Page at official website to www.lhmc-hosp.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct & Make Payments
- Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of , ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Caste and attested copies of relevant documents.
- Director, University of Delhi and Smt. S.K. Hospital,
Shaheed Bhagat Singh Marg,
New Delhi -110001.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 26.05.2018
- Last date for Application : 15.06.2018
Important Links :
- Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website : www.lhmc-hosp.gov.in
Previous University of Delhi Recruitment Announcement
Aspirants are invited to register online at http://as1.du.ac.in/colrec2017/index.php for the position of Assistant Professor. 49 vacancies are present for which the pay scale is Rs 15600 to Rs 39100 and AGP of Rs 6000. The last date of applying is 03.07.2017 or by 2 weeks of publication date, whichever is the later one. To know more details, candidates can visit the college website at keshav.du.ac.in.
- Backlog vacancy in Computer Science is denoted as *
- UR – Unreserved
- SC – Scheduled Caste
- ST – Scheduled Tribe
- OBC – Other Backward Classes
- PwD – Persons with Disability
- VH – Visually Handicapped
Application Fees: Rs 500 to be paid online for General/OBC applicants and others are exempted from payment of any fees.
Number of Vacancies: It can be changed as and when the college decides.
Other details and important notification are to be checked at the college website.