Department Of Social Welfare Tamilnadu Recruitment 2018 2019 Application Form for 11 IT Staff, Helpline Manager, Call Responders Posts Download Application through Official website www.tn.gov.in. Department Of Social Welfare Tamilnadu Call Responders Jobs Notification 2018 Released. Department Of Social Welfare Tamilnadu invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Call Responders post in Department Of Social Welfare Tamilnadu. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.tn.gov.in. The last date for submission of applications is 03.05.2018
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Helpline Manager – 02 Posts
Educational Qualification : The Helpline Manager should be a woman. Having a Law degree/ Masters in Social Work with at least 5 years’ experience of working on violence against women issues in an administrative set-up with a Government or Non-Government project/programme and preferably with at least 1 year experience of counselling either within or outside the same set-up. She should be a resident of the local area so that local human resource and expertise is utilised for effective functioning of the centre. She should possess efficient communication skills and good command over English and Tamil. The job involves working on shifts and the applicant must be willing to work as per the shift all located for her.
Pay Scale : Rs.25,000/-
Name of Post : Call Responders – 08 Posts
Educational Qualification : The call responding activity could be outsourced to any person having a Masters in Social Work/ Law degree with at least 2 year experience of working on violence against women issues in an administrative set-up with a Government or Non-Government project/programme. She should be a resident of the local area so that local human resource and expertise is utilised for effective functioning of the centre. She should possess efficient communication skills and good command over English & Tamil.
Pay Scale : Rs.16.000/-
Name of Post : IT Staff – 01 Post
Educational Qualification : IT Staff Qualification and Experience: IT activities could be outsourced to any person who The possesses a Graduate degree in B.Tech. B.Sc.. B.Com. with a diploma in computers/ IT etc. In addition. she/he should posses a minirnum of 3 years of experience in data management. process documentation and web based reporting formats in either at the level of state/ district/ Non-Governmental/ IT based organization.
Pay Scale : Rs.25,000/-
Total No of Vacancies : 11 posts
Job Location : Tamilnadu
Age Limit : Go through Department Of Social Welfare Tamilnadu official Notification 2018 for more reference.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Short Listing, Interview.
How to Apply
- Log on to Department Of Social Welfare Tamilnadu Careers Page at official website to www.tn.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- HardCopies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Caste and attested copies of relevant documents.
- The Commissioner Commissionerate of Social Welfare,
2. floor,Panagal Malligai,Saidapet,
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 17.04.2018
- Last date for Application : 03.05.2018
- Official Notification & Online Application Form: Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website – www.tn.gov.in
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- Indian Academy of Highway Engineers “IAHE Recruitment” has announced vacancies for “Stenographer Posts” – Job Location “Noida”
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission “TNPSC Recruitment” has announced vacancies for “Group II Interview post” -Work place “Tamilnadu”
- Cochin Port Trust Recruitment Deputy is hiring the vacancies for “Chief Engineer (Civil) posts” – In “Kerala”