Deputy Director of Agriculture Chhattisgarh Organic Farming Facilitator Jobs Notification 2018 Released. Deputy Director of Agriculture Chhattisgarh invites Walk in Interview for appointment in following Center Coordinator, Organic Farming Facilitator post in Deputy Director of Agriculture Chhattisgarh. Candidates are requested to Download Applicationthrough Official website www.dantewada.gov.in. Prospective candidates will have to before Walk in Interview carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, Please read an announcement fully for the complete details of this recruitment news at inHurryJob.com page.
Table of The Page Contents
Highlights of the Recruitment
|Name of Post||Coordinator Posts|
|Total No of Vacancies||02 Posts|
|Job Location||Chhattisgarh, Dantewada|
|Age Limit||25 years|
|Pay Scale||₹. 60, 000/- to 30, 0000|
Other Qualification Details
Post Name :
- Center Coordinator – 01
- Organic Farming Facilitator – 01
Qualification : Candidates who have completed Graduate/ Post Graduate in Technology, Science or economics or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply Deputy Director of Agriculture ChhattisgarhRecruitment 2018
Age Limit : The minimum age of the candidate should be 25 years and maximum should be of 50 years on the date of issue of recruitment notice.
- Office of Deputy Director of Agriculture, Old Collectorate Campus,
Near SBI Chouk, Dantewada,
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates Can apply through the official website www.dantewada.gov.in on or before 27.08.2018.
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- Advanced Materials and Processes Research Institute “AMPRI Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Technical Assistant Posts” – Job Locaation “Bhopal”
- Reserve Bank of India “RBI Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Officer Posts” – In “All Over India”
- South East Central Railway “SECR Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Fitter & Electrician Posts” – Work Place “Bilaspur”