Directorate General of Civil Aviation DGCA Recruitment 2018 invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Technical Assistant posts. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website. The last date for submission of applications is 09.03.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview. Do you want to know the complete details of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all information.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Qualification : Candidates who have completed Should complete 10th class from recognized board, valid driving license for motor cars and experience of driving a motor car for at least three years or equivalent from a recognized Institute for DGCA Recruitment 2018.
No.of Posts : Various Posts
Age Limit : Candidates Age Maximum Age limit 56 Years.
Emoluments : ₹. 19,900 to 63,200/- Per Month
selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
Job Type : Full time
Job Location : All Over India
Job Role : Driver Posts
Job category : Govt Jobs,Research.
Hiring Process : Written-test.
Who Can Apply : 10th
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates Can apply through the official website www.dgca.nic.in. on or before 28.08.2018 to 18.09.2018.
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
- E1 Section, A Block, DGCA(HQ), Aurbindo Marg,
Opp. Safdarjung Airport,
New Delhi 110003.
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Recruitment has announced vacancy for “Accounts Officers posts” – Job Location “Hyderabad”
- Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board “RSMSSB Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Agriculture Supervisor posts” – In “Rajasthan”
- Staff Selection Commission “SSC CGL Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Various Forest Guard Posts” – Work place “Gujarath”