Directorate of Aviation Flight Operations Officer, Flight Dispatcher Jobs Notification 2018 Released. Directorate of Aviation invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Flight Operations Officer, Flight Dispatcher post in Directorate of Aviation. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.mpaviation.nic.in. The last date for submission of applications is 21.08.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview. Do you want to know the complete details of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all information.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Flight Operations Officer
Educational Qualification : Graduate with, must have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) pattern or an equivalent examination with the subject of Physics and Mathematics from recognized Board/ University, Holder of Flying Licence, Holder of Radio Telephony Restricted, Licence, At least 10 years experience to, Conduct flight operations in conformity with existing regulations and with regard to flight safety, Maintain adequate liaison with the Director General of Civil Aviation Headquarter and Regional Offices in flight operation issues, Monitor the quality and standards of operational documents and procedures
Name of Post : Flight Safety Officer
Educational Qualification : Graduate with the subjects Physics & Mathematics by recognized University. Or Must have passed Higher Secondary 10+2 (Pattern) or an equivalent examination with the subject of Physics and Mathematics from a recognized Board and holder of Flying Licence. Or Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Licence, At least 10 years experience in investigation of Aircraft accidents/ incident, safety audits and accidents prevention work, Or A flight crew member preferably on Type of aircrafts operated by the State Govt, Or Experience as Aviation Engineer.
Name of Post : Maintenance Manager
Educational Qualification : Must have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) pattern or an equivalent examination with a subject of Physics and Mathematics from a recognized Board/ Institute, Holder of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) Licence, Experience : At least 10 years as Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, should have at least one aircraft endorsed on Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Licence of the aircrafts maintained by the State Govermment, Preference would be given to candidates possessing maintenance experience on fixed and rotary aircrafts and experience in managerial capacity in a Director General of Civil Aviation approved Maintenance Organization.
Name of Post : Flight Dispatcher
Educational Qualification : B.Sc (Aviation) Or, B.Sc (Aviation) Or Graduate in Computer Application I Computer Science I Information Technology with must have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) pattern or an equivalent examination with the subject of Physics and Mathematics from a recognized Board/ University, Holder of a Flying Licence, Holder of Radio Telephony Restricted, Licence, Preference to candidate with good communication and written skill in English language.
Total No of Vacancies : 04 Posts.
Job Location : Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should be Minimum 21 Years.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply
- Log on to Directorate of Aviation Careers Page at official website to www.mpaviation.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form.
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- Take a print out of application form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Ensure the information provided is correct &.
- HardCopies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of, ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Caste and attested copies of relevant documents.
- The Commissioner Aviation. Directorate of Aviation. Govt. of Madhya Pradesh
Raja Bhoj International Airport
Bhopal – 462 030
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 25.07.2018.
- Last date for Application : 21.08.2018.
- Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website : www.mpaviation.nic.in
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- Bharat Earth Movers Limited “BEML Recruitment” has announced for “Asst. Manager Posts” – job Location “ All over India”
- Indo Tibetan Border Police Force “ITBP Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Constables posts” – In “All over India”
- Konkan Railway Corporation Limited “KRCL Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Accounts Posts” – Work Place “Mumbai”