District Legal Services Authority (DLSA) Paralegal Volunteer Jobs Notification 2018 Released. DLSA invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Paralegal Volunteer post in District Legal Services Authority. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.ecourts.gov.in. The last date for submission of applications is 20.06.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria. Please read announcement fully for the complete details of this recruitment news at inHurryJob page.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Paralegal Volunteer
Total No of Vacancies : 17 posts
Job Location : Rajsamand, Rajasthan
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have completed 12th, Bachelor Degree in Arts Science, Commerce or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply.
Age Limit : DLSA official Notification 2018 for more reference.
Pay Scale : Rs.500/- Per Day
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
How to Apply
- Log on to DLSA Careers Page at official website to www.ecourts.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form.
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- Take a print out of application form.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Ensure the information provided is correct &
- HardCopies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Caste and attested copies of relevant documents.
- Office of the District Legal services authority,
District and Sessions Court,
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 04.06.2018
- Last date for Application : 20.06.2018
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website : www.ecourts.gov.in