Diesel Locomotive Works DLW Recruitment 2018 inviting the Apprentice job online applications from 08.10.2018 to 09.11.2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Diesel Locomotive Works. The detailed information on DLW latest job notification 2018 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the DLW job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Do you want to know the complete details of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all information.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Fitter – 107
- Carpenter – 03
- Painter ( Gen) – 07
- Machinist – 67
- Welder (G & E) – 45
- Electrician – 71
- Fitter – 30
- Carpenter – 03
- Painter ( Gen. ) – 07
- Machinist 67 – 15
- Welder (G & E) 45 – 11
- Electrician 71 – 18
Qualification : Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Diesel Locomotive Works (DLW) job opportunities. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, ITI or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply.
No.of Posts : 374 Posts
Age Limit : To apply Diesel Locomotive Works job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below. For Gen/ UR Candidates – 15 Years to 22 Years. Age Relaxations (SC/ST: 5 Yrs, OBC: 3 Yrs, Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs, SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs, OBC PWD: 13 Yrs). For more reference kindly check the DLW official notification 2018.
selection Procedure :
|Written Objective Type Screening Test, Written Exam, Interview|
|Skill tests/ Physical standard and efficiency test etc|
Application Fees :
|Gen/ OBC Candidates Fees||₹. 100/-|
|ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD Candidate Fees||Nil|
Job Type : Full time
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
Job Role : Apprentice Posts
Job category : Govt Jobs,Research
Hiring Process : Written-test
Who Can Apply : 10th/ 12th/ ITI
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates Can apply through the official website www.dlwactapprentice.in on or before 08.10.2018 to 09.11.2018.
- Search for Apprentice notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
- Check and verify your eligibility to DLW Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
- Go through online application link “Apply Now”
- Create your registration on DLW and Fill all correct details.
- Apply for the 374 Apprentice job by clicking apply button
- Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the application
- Make the payment, if DLW asks. Others wise ignore this step
- Take print your application form for future use.
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- Kanchipuram District Social Welfare Office Recruitment has announced vacancy for “IT Staff Posts” – Job Location ” Kanchipuram”
- NHAI Recruitment has announced vacancy for “Assistant Advisor Posts” – In “Madhya Pradesh”
- District Cooperative Central Bank Jagdalpur recent announcement vacancies for “Clerk Posts” – In “Chattisgarh”
- Samagra Shiksha, Chandigarh Recruitment has announced vacancies for “Junior Teacher Training Posts” – In Place “Punjab”