Department Of Personnel and Training (DOPT) invites on-line applications for appointment in following Joint Secretary post in Department Of Personnel and Training. The last date for submission of online applications is 15.06.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview. Please read an announcement fully for the complete details of this recruitment news at inHurryJob.com page.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Joint Secretary
Total No of Vacancies : 10 Posts
Job Location : All over India
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have completed Bachelor Degree of Any State/UT Government or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 40Years.
Pay Scale : Rs. Rs.1, 44, 200 – 2, 18, 200/-
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
How to Apply
- Log on to DoPT Careers Page at official website to www.lateral.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of DoPT Recruitment 2018 online application form.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 10.06.2018
- Last date for Application : 15.06.2018
- Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website : www.lateral.nic.in