DRDO CVRDE Recruitment 2017 Defence Research and Development Organization, CVRDE invites applications from the eligible candidates for recruitment of Ex-ITI Trade Apprentices Post. Particularly, 146 vacancies are allotted for following trades, as shown in below table. Eligible candidates can apply these vacancies through offline mode only. Candidates who are passed Ex-ITI apply this post through official website.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Auto Electrician – 2 Posts
- Carpenter – 3 Posts
- Copa (Computer Operater and Programming Assistant) – 35 Posts
- Draught Man (Mechanical) – 10 Posts
- Electrician – 20 Posts
- Fitter – 35 Posts
- Machinist – 13 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 15 Posts
- Turner – 7 Posts
- Welder (G & E) – 6
No of Vacancies : 146 posts
Job Location : Chennai
Educational Qualification : Ex-ITI candidates should have passed out from the Institute duly recognized by NCVT duly covered through Gazette Notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, with minimum two years duration except for the Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) and Welder (G & E) Trade COPA & Welder (G & E) should possess one year ITI certificate recognized .
Pay Scale : COPA & Welder Rs. 8609/- per month. Carpenter First Year Rs. 8609/- per month. other Trades Rs. 9008/- per month.
Application Fee : The registration would involve payment of Rs. 30/- (Rupees Thrity Only) through online. Candidates belonging to SC/ST, OBC Non-creamy layer & Physically Handicapped (PH)/ Physically Challenged (P.C) are exempted from the payment.
Selection Procedure : Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of the performance during the personal interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to DRDO CVRDE Avadi Careers Page at official website to www.rac.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility, click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct, submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out ofDRDO CVRDE AvadiRecruitment 2017 online application form
- Candidates will be required to produce Original Certificates (T.C. Mark Sheets, Community Certificate, Aadhaar Card, Photo ID Proof, Address Proof and other relevant certificates) alongwith one set of Xerox copy & Printout of on-line application at the time of interview.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 04.11.2017
- Last date for Application : 26.11.2017
Important Links :
For more details read the official website – www.rac.gov.in
Other Recruitment Announcements:
- SARA Chennai has announced vacancy for “Programme Assistant “ – Work Place “Chennai”
- Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Limited has announced vacancy for Scientific Assistant Posts – Job Location “Kalpakkam”
- Trichy Customs has announced vacancy for “Seaman, Greaser Posts” – Trichy