Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI) has released an employment advertisement for recruitment of 15 Senior Resident. Aspirants may apply for the post by appearing for the interview to be held on 15-07-2017. Details about the recruitment, eligibility criteria, application method and fee, selection procedure and other important aspects are discussed below.
- Name of Post – Senior Resident
- Total No. of Vacancies – 15
- Employment Type – Contractual
- Location – Delhi
- Age – Candidate age must not be more than 40 years.
- Educational Qualification – Candidate must possess a MBBS/Equivalent & MD/DNB/DA in Anesthesia approved by MCI and Registration with Delhi Medical Council.
- Pay Scale – Rs.15600-39100/- GP Rs. 6600/-
Interested candidates may appear for the walk-in-interview CV/Resume, recent passport size photograph, original documents of certification and other testimonials with attested copies. No fee is required for applying.
- Walk-in-Interview Date 15-07-2017
- Walk-in-Interview Time 10:00-11:00 A.M.
Selection Procedure Details:
The selection will be done through Personal Interview after a thorough scrutiny of submitted documents.
Important Links regarding recruitment:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzOqi3soVTMOUmRRM29MOUVabDA/view – Official Notification