Eastern Railway Recruitment various Group ‘C’ post. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in. The last date for submission of applications is 07.07.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview. Please read announcement fully for the complete details of this recruitment news at inHurryJob page.
Table of The Page Contents
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Paramedical Staff
Total No of Vacancies : Various posts
Job Location : All Over India
Educational Qualification : Nursing Cadre Certificate as registered Nurse and Midwife having passed 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a School of Nursing or other Institution reorganized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc (Nu sing), Lab.Technician Aspirants, should be completed their 10+2 with Science plus Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology (DMLT) or equivalent from a recognized Institute for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should be Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 35 Years.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply
- Log on to Eastern Railway Recruitment Careers Page at official website to
- Eligible & Interested candidates can download notification in Official website Eastern Railway Walk-in Interview 2018
- Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read Eastern Railway Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from the official website.
- Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required).
walk In Address :
- Medical Director,
Eastern Railway, Sealdah,
Important Dates :
- Date of Walk in Interview : 07.07.2018 at 10.00 A.M
Important Links :
- Official Notification : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website : www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
Previous Eastern Railway Recruitment Announcement
- Fitter - 66
- Welder - 39
- Electrician - 73
- Machinist - 06
- Wireman - 03
- Carpenter - 09
- Painter - 10
- Fitter -185
- Welder - 60
- Electrician - 91
- Lineman - 40
- Wireman - 40
- Electronic Mechanic - 75
- Mech. Ref. & AC - 35
- Workshop Personnel Officer, Eastern Railway, Liluah.
- Starting Date for Application : 27.10.2017
- Last date for Application : 07.12.2017
No of Vacancies : 7 Posts
Educational Qualification : Diploma in Civil Engg/Civil Engg(Transportation), Recognized/Affiliated to AICTE in terms of RBE No.120/2014 (CPO’s Sl.No.149/2014)
No of Vacancies : 9 Posts
Educational Qualification : 3 yrs Diploma/B.Sc. in Civil Engg or 3 yrs duration with a combination of subs-stream of Basic stream of Civil Engg from a Recognized Institute in terms of RBE No.92/2014 (CPO’s Sl.No.108/2014).
No of Vacancies : 6 Posts
Educational Qualification :3 yrs Diploma or a combination of any subs- stream of basic streams of Mechanical / Production / Automobile / Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a Recognized Institute in terms of RBE No.66/2015 (CPO’s Sl.No.15/2016)
- First of all, open the official website that is er.indianrailways.gov.in
- Then go the Eastern Railway Engineers Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Read it carefully & click on apply online link.
- Fill the application form & upload all important documents.
- Pay the application fees & click on submit button.
- In last, take the printout of application and send it to the postal address of organization.
- Start of Application Submission 17-07-2017
- Last Date of Application Submission 16-08-2017