Food Corporation of India (FCI) Karnataka is recruiting Watchmen for filling up vacancies of 117 posts. Aspirants may apply for the posts on or before 24-07-2017. Details about the recruitment, eligibility criteria, application method and fee, selection procedure and other important aspects are discussed below.
- Name of the Post – Watchmen
- Total No. of Vacancies – 117
- Location – Karnataka
- Age – Candidate must have an age between 18-25 years as on 01-07-2017.
- Educational Qualification – Candidate must pass 8th
- Pay Scale – Rs.8100-18070/- per month
Important Dates regarding recruitment:
- Start of Online Application 07-07-2017
- Last Date of Application Submission 24-07-2017
How to Apply:
- Candidate can apply for the post through online portal in official website fciapply.com
- Candidate must first go through the detailed notification and the start filling up the form as per instructed.
- After the Final Submit the candidates are advised to out a print out of the competed application form for future use.
- 300/- is required to apply for this recruitment though online payment mode.
- For further details read the official employment notification.
Selection Procedure Details:
The selection of applicants will be done through Written Test, Physical Endurance Test & Interview.
PHYSICAL ENDURANCE TEST : MEN : WOMEN
1oo mt Race : 1oo mt Race : 20 sec
Long Race : Long Race : 4 min (800 mt)
Long Jump : 3.65 mt : 2.7 mt in 3 chances
High Jump : 1.2 mt in 3 chances : 0.9 mt in 3 chances