Federal Bank Clerks & Officers Scale I Jobs Notification 2018 Released. Federal Bank invites on-line applications for appointment in following Clerks & Officers Scale I post in Federal Bank. The last date for submission of online applications is 27th August 2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview. Read this recruitment announcement fully on this inHurryJob page for the complete details.
Table of The Page Contents
Highlights of the Recruitment
Qualification : Post-Graduates with minimum 60% marks in any discipline from a recognized University or any other Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956. Candidates with highest qualification as Graduation should have completed their Graduation during the academic years 2016-17 or 2017-18 (passing out year should be 2017 or 2018). Candidates with highest qualification as Post-Graduation should have completed their Post-Graduation during the academic years 2016-17 or 2017-18 (passing out year should be 2017 or 2018).
No.of Posts : Various Posts
Emoluments : ₹. 13075/- to 23700/-
selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Merit Listing, Interview.
Job Type : Full time
Job Role : Officers Scale I, Clerks
Job category : Govt Jobs,Research
Hiring Process : Written-test
Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is ₹. 700/-, 500/- . All Other Candidates (ST/SC) Application Fee is ₹. 350/-, 250/-
Who Can Apply : Posts Graduate
Job Location : All Over India
How to Apply :
Interested Candidates Can apply through the official website www.federalbank.co.in on or before 27.08.2018
Previous Federal Bank Recritment Announcement
Name of Post :
- Assistant Company Secretary
- Legal Officer Scale I / II
No of Vacancies : Various
Job Location : Bangalore, Cochin, New Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata
Educational Qualification : Graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from anaccredited University / Institution. Graduation / Post Graduation in legal discipline is considered desirable. Associate member of the Institute of Company Secretaries (ACS). Should have completed Graduation / Post Graduation in Law with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university/ Institution. Graduation in Law means those who have passed 10+2+5 year course in Law or Degree in any subject + 3 year course in Law. Post-Graduation in Law means those who have passed 10+2+(5+2) year course in Law or Degree in any subject + (3+2) year course in Law.
Work Experience : Minimum 10 years post qualification work experience in handling Regulatory & Compliance requirements of SEBI, NSE and BSE of an entity listed in NSE or BSE with atleast 5 years valid experience, in Statutory Compliance, Secretarial Matters, Investor Relations etc OR in role of a Company Secretary. Candidates should be enrolled as an Advocate with the Bar council and should have minimum 3 years active practice as Advocate in Civil and Civil / Criminal court or minimum 1 year experience as legal officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank as on 01.10.2017 for being eligible to be considered for the post of Legal Officer in Scale .
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For Post 1 - 40 Years), (For Post 2 - 30 Years). The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s)
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Short listing, Interview
How to Apply :
- Log on to Federal BankCareersPage at official website to www.federalbank.co.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility, click on the linkNew Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application &take a print out of Federal Bank Recruitment 2017 online application form
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 11.10.2017
- Last date for Application : 22.10.2017
Important Links :
For more details read the official website : www.federalbank.co.in
Name of post :
Total No. of Vacancies : Various
Educational Qualification : Graduation with minimum 60% marks from any recognized university or other institutions established by an Act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of U G C Act, 1956. Should have obtained minimum 60% marks for SSC or equivalent exam & 60% marks for Plus 2 or equivalent exam, Candidates should have acquired the stipulated educational qualification through regular mode of study.
Age Limit: (As on 01.07.2017)
- Officer - Candidates shall not exceed 26 years as on 01.07.2017 for being eligible for the post of Officer.
- Clerk - Candidates shall not exceed 24 years as on 01.07.2017 for being eligible for the post of Clerk.
Application Fee :
- Officer - Candidates SC/ST - Rs. 350 , General/ Others - Rs.700
- Clerk - Candidates SC/ST - Rs. 250 , General/ Others - Rs.500
Pay Scale :
- Officer - Rs. 23700 - 980/7 - 30560 – 1145/2 - 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020
- Clerk - Rs. 11765 – 655/3 - 13730 – 815/3 - 16175 – 980/4 - 20095 – 1145/7 - 28110 – 2120/1 - 30230 – 1310/1 – 31540
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Online Exam, Interview
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application: 23.08.2017
- Last date for Application: 04.09.2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fees: 04.09.2017
- Written Examination: 4th week of September 2017
- Application Online : Click Here to Apply
For more details website https://www.federalbank.co.in
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- National Institute of Epidemiology recent announcement “UDC & LDC job” – Job Location “Chennai”
- Indbank Recruitment is hiring the vacancies for “Secretarial Officer” – Job Location “Allover India”
- National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis has announced vacancies for “SRF job” – Job Location “Tamilnadu”