Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) invites Online applications for recruitment of 275 Assistant Director, Central Food Safety Officer, Administrative Officer, Assistant, Junior Assistant, Personal Assistant Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website fssai.gov.in from 26.03.2019 to 25.04.2019 (Till 11:59.00 PM). Prospective candidates will have to apply online after carefully reading the detailed advertisement regarding the process of examination.
Here we have mentioned the complete information of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all details.
Table of The Page Contents
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Assistant Director – 05
- Assistant Director (Technical) – 15
- Technical Officer – 130
- Central Food Safety Officer – 37
- Administrative Officer – 02
- Assistant – 34
- Junior Assistant Grade-I – 07
- Hindi Translator – 02
- Personal Assistant – 25
- Assistant Manager (IT) – 05
- IT Assistant – 03
- Deputy Manager – 06
- Assistant Manager – 04
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised University or Institution; and six years’ experience in handling administration, finance, human resource development or/ and vigilance and accounts matters. (b) Desirable: MBA degree from a recognised university or Institution.
Degree of Law from a recognised University or institution with three years experience of handling legal matters or working experience as Law Officer in a reputed Government or Autonomous body or Research Institutions or Universities or Public Sector Undertakings or Law firms. Master Degree from a recognized University or Institution in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Food Technology or Food Science & Technology or Food & Nutrition or Edible Oil Technology or Microbiology or Dairy Technology or Agricultural or horticultural Sciences or Industrial Microbiology or Toxicology or Public Health or Life Science or Biotechnology or Fruit & Vegetable Technology or Food Safety & Quality Assurance Note: The educational qualification prescribed for the post should have been obtained by acquiring the required and recognised qualification in the order of study, viz., 10th / SSLC + HSC or its equivalent + Bachelor Degree.
No.of Posts : 275 Posts
Emoluments : Various
Age Limit : For Gen/ UR Candidates – 25 years to 35 years .
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) .
Application Fee : GEN/EWS/OBC – ₹. 750/-, SC/ ST/ Women/ ExServicemen/ PwBD – Nil/-
Selection Procedure :
|Written Objective Type Screening Test, Written Exam, Interview|
|Skill tests/ Physical standard and efficiency test etc|
Job Type : Full time
Job Location : All Over India
Job Role : Assistant Posts
Job category : Govt Jobs, Research
Hiring Process : Written-test
Who Can Apply : Bachelor’s Degree
How to Apply :
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website fssai.gov.in from 26.03.2019 to 25.04.2019 (Till 11:59.00 PM). Before applying, Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per published in the online advertisement.
Other Recruitment Announcements:
- Bureau of Energy Efficiency has announced vacancy for Project Engineer,Project Economist – Job Location “Pan India”
- National Technical Research Organisation has announced vacancy for “Scientist B” – Work Place “All over India”
- Sivagangai District Court has announced vacancy for “Junior Baliff” – Sivagangai