The Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University has been successfully conducted B.V.Sc. & A.H./B.Tech (Dairy Technology)/ M.V.Sc. programmes Exam 2016 in the month of March/ April. Now the students of all streams are looking for their term end result with curiosity. The students are informed that all the results will be very first uploaded on the official website therefore the candidates can check exam result’s Updates of Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University Exam 2016 at University website “www.gadvasu.in”.
Table of The Page Contents
GADVASU Application Form 2019
The Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University is also known by its short name GADVASU. The GADVASU was established on the date 9 August 2005 and it is located at Ludhiana, Punjab, India. This University is a part of Punjab Agricultural University.Professor Amarjit Singh Nanda is the Vice-Chancellor of this University. The main aim of this university is to promoting the livestock production, health and prevention of diseases through integrated teaching and extension programs.
Guru Angad Dev Veterinary And Animal Sciences University (GADVASU) works in collaboration with Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) to produce high quality veterinary professionals. The university offers courses in Veterinary Science, Technology, Research, and Education at UG and PG levels along with Ph. Ds. Additional courses include Dairy Technology, Fisheries, and Animal Biotechnology. In addition, the University Veterinary Hospital has infrastructure for treating sick animals using medicine, surgery, gynaecological examination, blood tests, and post mortem facilities. The enrolled students have to go through the semester training and evaluation system to receive their Bachelor, Master, or Doctoral degrees. The official website of GADVASU provides comprehensive details along with assistive features in the form of online payments or funds transfer; and admission, result and exam notices.
Courses Offered by the University: UG and PG courses in Veterinary and Animal Sciences
Official Website: www.gadvasu.in
Contact Details: 0161 255 3394
Address: 20, Ludhiana Road, A Block, Aggar Nagar, Ludhiana, Punjab 141012
How to Check GADVASU Results 2019:
The participating candidates are advised to check GADVASU Results 2019 as follows.
- You should have the proof of eligibility in the form of roll or register number.
- The results of practical, theory, and compartment exams are uploaded in semester wise manner for each academic batch.
- First, You have to open the official website at the following link – http://www.gadvasu.in/
- After that, Scroll down the home page till you see the ‘Notice Board’ section.
- Click the desired results link or ‘View All Notice..’ if your academic course is not found.
- Select your course name and semester such as B V Sc 2nd Sem or M Tech 1st Sem.
- On newly opened page, check the results sheet using a valid roll number or name.
- Confirm if you passed, failed, or got promoted with grace marks.
- Download the relevant result sheets and take a print out for personal log or reference.
- Finally, Book mark the useful links in browser for easier checking of future results.
All Other Universities in Punjab
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Punjab state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Punjab
- Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) was established in July 1998 by Punjab Act No. 18. It is named after Baba Farid, a 12th-century Punjabi sufi, and headquartered in Faridkot.
- Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) was established at Amritsar, India on November 24, 1969 to commemorate Guru Nanak Dev’s birth quincentenary celebrations.
- Guru Angad Dev Veterinary & Animal Sciences University (GADVASU) is a veterinary university in Ludhiana, Punjab, India.
- The Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) in Ludhiana, Punjab is a state agricultural university in India. It was established in 1962 and is the nation’s third-oldest agricultural university, after Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar and Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology, Bhubaneshwar. It has an international reputation for excellence in agriculture. PAU pioneered the Green Revolution in India in the 1960s and is considered as one of the best agricultural universities in India. It was bifurcated in 2005 with the formation of Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University.
- I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University (PTU) (formerly Punjab Technical University (PTU) is a State university located at Kapurthala highway, Jalandhar, India.It was established by an act of State Legislature on 16 January 1997, to promote technical, management and pharmaceutical education in the state of Punjab at the degree level and above. Being an education and research university, it has a mandate to set up centres of excellence in emerging technologies for promoting training and research & development in these areas.
- Panjab University a public collegiate university located in Chandigarh, India. It originated in 1882, but established in 1947, making it one of the oldest universities in India.
- Punjabi University is a public university located in Patiala, Punjab, India. Punjabi University teaches and researches in science, engineering and technology, humanities, social sciences, performing arts and sports.It was established on the 30 April 1962, and is only the second university in the world to be named after a language, after Hebrew University of Israel. Originally it was conceived as a unitary multi-faculty teaching and research university, primarily meant for the development and enrichment of Punjabi language and culture, but alive to the social and education requirements of the state.
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNLU) is a National Law University located in Patiala, Punjab, India. It was established in 2006 by the Punjab Government as a university dedicated to the field of Legal Education.
Central Universities in Punjab
Central University of Punjab, D-13, Civil Station, Bathinda-151 001 – The Central University of Punjab is a Central University located in Bathinda, Punjab, India. It has been established through an Act of Parliament: “The Central Universities Act, 2009” by Govt. of India.
Deemed Universities in Punjab
- Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology (SLIET) a deemed university, was established by the government of India in 1989. The campus is situated on 451 acres in the Longowal, Sangrur district, Punjab, India.
- Thapar University, formerly known as Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, was founded in 1956 by Karam Chand Thapar and is situated in Patiala. It has grown in size and activities during the last five decades of its existence.
Private Universities in Punjab
Lovely Professional University (LPU) is a semi-residential university college in North India created under the Punjab State Private University Act 2005 and recognized by UGC under Section 2 of UGC Act 1956.