General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) Recruitment Official website www.gicofindia.com. GIC Assistant Manager Jobs Notification 2018 Released. GIC invites on-line applications for appointment in following Assistant Manager post in General Insurance Corporation of India. The last date for submission of online applications is 29.05.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Here we have mentioned the complete information of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all details.
Highlights of the Recruitment :
Name of Post :
- General Stream – 24 Posts
- Hindi – 01 Post
Total No of Vacancies : 25 Posts
Job Location : All Over India
Educational Qualification :
- General Stream – Candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with atleast 60% marks in either of the degree examination for General & OBC candidates and atleast 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- Hindi – Post Graduate in Hindi with English as one of the subjects in Graduation OR Post Graduate in English with Hindi as one of the subjects in Graduation with atleast 60% marks in either of the degree examination for General & OBC candidates and atleast 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Minimum age: 21 years. Maximum age: 30 years Candidate should have been born not earlier than 09.05.1988 and not later than 08.05.1997 both days inclusive.. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules
Pay Scale : Rs.32795 – 62315/-
Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.500/- ,All Other Candidates (ST/SC/PWD) Application Fee is – Nil
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Online Examination, Group Discussion and Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to GIC Recruitment Careers Page at official website to www.gicofindia.com
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of GIC Recruitment 2018 online application form
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application :08.05.2018
- Last date for Application : 29.05.2018
- Date of Examination: June/July 2018
Important Links :
For more details read the official website : www.gicofindia.com