Recently GJU Result has been declared by Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology for those students who are pursuing any Master / Bachelor degree course from the university. Applicants who had participated in any exam of Masters (Architecture, Technology and Commerce etc) and Bachelor (Technology, Pharmacy, Architecture etc) can download their GJU Result 2017 by going through the steps as furnished below on this page.
About Guru Jambheshwar University Of Science & Technology (GJUST)
The Guru Jambheshwar University was established in 1995 at Hisar in the State of Haryana. GJUST, Hisar is about 167 Km. from Delhi on Delhi-Rohtak- Hisar- Sirsa- Fazilka National Highway (NH-10). The University has been accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), in 2002 as grade A and has been re-accredited as grade A with (CGPA 3.26), in 2009. University is offering courses for graduation and post graduation in the field of science, technology, engineering, pharmacy, physiotherapy and management at the University Campus.
GJUST Even Semester Exam Results 2017
The results will be announced on the official website of Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology. Candidates are required to fill their enrollment number on the login page for view their results. The results contain candidate name, enrollment number, each subject mark and total obtained scores of the semester exam.
Name: Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology (DCRUST), Sonipat
Examination Pattern: Even Semester (Second, Forth, sixth, eighth) and Odd Semester (First, Third, fifth, seventh)
Program PG: B.tech/B.E, B.arch
Program UG: M.tech/M.E.
How to check and download the results:
- Candidates can check their results using following steps.
- Candidates first visit the official website www.gjust.ac.in
- Go to the Examination section and select Results tabs
- In result, various courses available select one in which you want to check result
- Now enter your roll number and Name and click on submit button
- Save and download your results
All Other Universities in Haryana
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Haryana state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Haryana
- Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya, also known as Bhagat Phool Singh Women’s University, is the first women’s only State university of Northern India established by the Government of Haryana in August 2006 at Village Khanpur Kalan, District Sonipat. The objective of the University is to provide affordable qualitative higher education to women especially belonging to rural areas.
- Chaudhary Devi Lal University, named after Chaudhary Devi Lal, the former Deputy Prime Minister of India was established by the Government of Haryana on April 5, 2003.
- Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University (HAU) is a public funded agricultural university located at Hisar in the Indian state of Haryana. It is one of the biggest agricultural universities in Asia.
- Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology (DCRUSTM), formerly known as Chhotu Ram State College of Engineering, Murthal started in 1987 is a government university in the State of Haryana.
- Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology (GJUST), Hisar, was founded in 1995. The jurisdiction of the university extends to the courses being run in the areas of science, technology, engineering, pharmacy and management.
- Kurukshetra University (KUK) is a university established on 11 January 1957 in Kurukshetra in the Indian state of Haryana, 160 kilometres from the capital, Delhi. It is a member of Association of Commonwealth Universities.
- Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) is a university in Rohtak, Haryana, India. It is accredited with an ‘A’ grade by NAAC.
- Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences (UHSR) He was born in Beri, a town in the Jhajjar district of Haryana on 26 January 1917. Bansi Lal, Bhajan Lal and many other noted politicians learned politics under his guidance. Sharma married Savitri Devi and they had six children; three sons and three daughters. He was educated at Col. Brown Cambridge School in Dehra Dun and St, Stephen’s College. His eldest son Rajesh Sharma became Sports Minister of Haryana and Deputy Chairman of the state’s planning board. After his wife Savitri’s death, Panditji built “Savitri Nikunj”, in her memory, an exotic garden with indigenous and rare plants and trees at Raj Bhawan in Bhopal.
Central Universities in Haryana
Central University of Haryana (CUH) is in Jant-Pali village, Mahendragarh district of Haryana, India, which is set up in 500 acres, has been established through an Act of Parliament: “The Central Universities Act, 2009” by the Government of India.
Deemed Universities in Haryana
- Maharishi Markandeshwar University Mullana, Ambala Haryana – Maharishi Markandeshwar University (MMU) Mullana is NAAC accredited ‘A’ grade deemed university at Mullana near Ambala in the state of Haryana, India.
- National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) is a neuroscience research group, situated in Manesar, Gurgaon district, Haryana, India.
- National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) The National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal is India’s premier institute for dairy research. The institute was accorded the status of Deemed University in the year 1989.
- Manav Rachna International University (MRIU) is a private university in Faridabad, Haryana, India.
- Lingaya’s University is a co-educational Deemed University in the state of Haryana, India. The university has its campus in Faridabad, near Delhi.
Private Universities in Haryana
- P. Jindal Global University (JGU) is a non-profit global university established by the Haryana Private Universities Act, 2009. JGU is established in memory of Om Prakash Jindal as a philanthropic initiative of Mr. Naveen Jindal, the Founding Chancellor.
- The Northcap University (NCU) is an autonomous university situated in Sector 23-A, Gurugram, Haryana, India.
- AMITY University Haryana Amity Education Valley Panchgaon,Manesar Distt. Gurgaon, Haryana-122413 – At Amity we benchmark only against the best institutions around the world. Our faculty and senior team travel all over the globe to learn and imbibe the best practices so that we can give a solid foundation for learning.