Global Open University Arts Science Commerce B.Tech Regular, Private, Improvement, Revolution, Previous , Final Year & Supplementary Global Open University Results 2018-2019. The Global Open University, Nagaland has been established under the provisions of The Global Open University Act 2006 (Act 3 of 2006) of the Government of Nagaland with a view to introducing vocational, job oriented and employment centric education in the North-East in general and in the State of Nagaland in particular. The State Government of Nagaland has taken bold steps in strengthening the activities of The Global Open University, Nagaland for enabling the World Institution Building Programme (WIBP) to develop adequate infrastructure in Nagaland in general and at Wokha, Kohima and Dimapur in particular.
Table of The Page Contents
Global Open University result 2018 Notification:
The result of the semester exams which is conducted in June and December are issued by the university exam board. These are the Global Open University result 2018 which was conducted for the candidates in both June and December semester. Students can check their results after the results are officially announced.
About Global Open University:
University Full Name: Global Open University
University Type: State Universities
University State: Nagaland
University City: Dimapur
University Address: Sodzulhou Village, P.O. – ARTC, NH-39, Dimapur – 797115, Nagaland
University Email: email@example.com
University Website: http://www.nagaland.net.in
Steps for checking Global Open University Results 2018 Online:
- At first, students have to visit the official website of Global Open University nagaland.net.in
- The home page of the website appears on the screen.
- From the home page, select “Global Open University result 2018” icon.
- The next page opens the result portal. In that, select “June results” or “December Results”.
- Further page opens on the screen with some fields.
- Enter the roll number and name in those fields.
- At last, submit the details by clicking on the “Submit” button.
- It will displays the Global Open University result 2018 of the semester exams on the window.
- Verify that the results are correct.
All Other Universities in Nagaland
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Nagaland state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
Central University in Nagaland
Nagaland University is a Central University established in the state of Nagaland by an Act of Parliament by the Government of India in 1989. It is headquartered at Lumami, Zunheboto. Two other permanent campuses are at Kohima and Medziphema.
Private Universities in Nagaland
- The Global Open University has operated since April 2007 from Dimapur, in a campus allotted by the Government of Nagaland. The university’s campus was inaugurated by the Chief Minister of Nagaland, Neiphiu Rio, on 5 June 2007. Two other campuses have subsequently been launched at Wokha and Kohima, with interim headquarters remaining at Dimapur. The Governor of Nagaland is Chancellor of the University. The Global Open University (TGOU), Nagaland is administered by a Governing Council.
- The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India University Dimapur, Nagaland – The ICFAI University, Nagaland has been established under the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India University, Nagaland Act 2006 passed by Legislative Assembly of Nagaland. The University has been notified under Notification No. HE/9-2/2004 (vol.1) Dated, 19-06-2008 .The University is empowered by UGC for award of degrees under Section 22 of UGC Act 1956.