GNDU Results 2018-19 announced by Guru Nanak Dev University for all UG, PG subjects check with name wise or roll numner wise of B.A/ B.Sc / B.com / B.Com / MA / MSc / M Com / B.ed 1st 2nd 3rd /Final Year / semester wise declare at www.gndu.ac.in. Dear Students Here is good news Guru Nanak Dev University which is also popular with GNDU recently conducted Examination for various subjects of Unger graduation / post graduation. Students were appeared in different years as first / second / third as they are enrolled. GNDU now announced result at official website at www.gndu.ac.in check online.
About Guru Nanak Dev University:
GNDU University has been brought existence in November, 1969 year & affiliated with university grant commission (UGC). Huge students appear to give entrance exam of this university for completed their higher degree or graduation degree. It is located in Amritsar.
Name of University: – Guru Nanak Dev University
Examination Name: – UG / PG Exam Result
Examination Type: – Semester Exam
Examination Date: – Dec 2018
Article Category: – Result
Result Date: – March 2018
Official URL: – www.gndu.ac.in
Guru Nanak Dev University Results 2018:
Guru Nanak Dev University has held examination of numerous PG degree and UG degree courses. After successfully over all fields exam it will upload GNDU BA, BBA, BCA, MCA result 2018. Applicants may be downloaded result of Guru Nanak Dev University 2018 followed by direct legitimate web address. GNDU 1st/2nd/3rd/final year, semester result 2018 name wise or roll number wise downloaded by able participants. Applicants sit in written semester, annual exam are able for downloading Guru Nanak Dev University revaluation/supplementary result 2018. Entire updates concern GNDU April exam result 2018 will be published by examination department of this university.
How to Download GNDU Exam Result 2018:
- By sign in URL address must get result, address is: www.gndu.ac.in
- Then here you see an examination link.
- Then you must click that.
- Select valid appropriate tab to get result, link is “GNDU Results 2018”.
- User ID number & name mandatory filled in the designed boxes.
- After filling need to press submits.
- At final you should get physical copy of it.
All Other Universities in Punjab
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Punjab state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Punjab
- Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) was established in July 1998 by Punjab Act No. 18. It is named after Baba Farid, a 12th-century Punjabi sufi, and headquartered in Faridkot.
- Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) was established at Amritsar, India on November 24, 1969 to commemorate Guru Nanak Dev’s birth quincentenary celebrations.
- Guru Angad Dev Veterinary & Animal Sciences University (GADVASU) is a veterinary university in Ludhiana, Punjab, India.
- The Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) in Ludhiana, Punjab is a state agricultural university in India. It was established in 1962 and is the nation’s third-oldest agricultural university, after Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar and Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology, Bhubaneshwar. It has an international reputation for excellence in agriculture. PAU pioneered the Green Revolution in India in the 1960s and is considered as one of the best agricultural universities in India. It was bifurcated in 2005 with the formation of Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University.
- I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University (PTU) (formerly Punjab Technical University (PTU) is a State university located at Kapurthala highway, Jalandhar, India.It was established by an act of State Legislature on 16 January 1997, to promote technical, management and pharmaceutical education in the state of Punjab at the degree level and above. Being an education and research university, it has a mandate to set up centres of excellence in emerging technologies for promoting training and research & development in these areas.
- Panjab University a public collegiate university located in Chandigarh, India. It originated in 1882, but established in 1947, making it one of the oldest universities in India.
- Punjabi University is a public university located in Patiala, Punjab, India. Punjabi University teaches and researches in science, engineering and technology, humanities, social sciences, performing arts and sports.It was established on the 30 April 1962, and is only the second university in the world to be named after a language, after Hebrew University of Israel. Originally it was conceived as a unitary multi-faculty teaching and research university, primarily meant for the development and enrichment of Punjabi language and culture, but alive to the social and education requirements of the state.
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNLU) is a National Law University located in Patiala, Punjab, India. It was established in 2006 by the Punjab Government as a university dedicated to the field of Legal Education.
Central Universities in Punjab
Central University of Punjab, D-13, Civil Station, Bathinda-151 001 – The Central University of Punjab is a Central University located in Bathinda, Punjab, India. It has been established through an Act of Parliament: “The Central Universities Act, 2009” by Govt. of India.
Deemed Universities in Punjab
- Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology (SLIET) a deemed university, was established by the government of India in 1989. The campus is situated on 451 acres in the Longowal, Sangrur district, Punjab, India.
- Thapar University, formerly known as Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology, was founded in 1956 by Karam Chand Thapar and is situated in Patiala. It has grown in size and activities during the last five decades of its existence.
Private Universities in Punjab
Lovely Professional University (LPU) is a semi-residential university college in North India created under the Punjab State Private University Act 2005 and recognized by UGC under Section 2 of UGC Act 1956.