The Gandhigram Rural Institute invites Walk in Interview for appointment in following Guest/Part-Time Teachers post in The Gandhigram Rural Institute. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website. Candidates will have to before Walk in Interview carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Dept. of Biology
- Centre for Applied Geology
- Agricultural Economics
- Soil and Water Conservation
- Futures Studies
Total No of Vacancies : Various Posts
Job Location : Dindigul (Tamil Nadu)
Educational Qualification :
- Dept. of Biology – Essential: M.Sc., (with 55% marks and 50% for SC/ST in Microbiology) Desirable: With M.Phil. / Ph.D.
- Centre for Applied Geology – Essential: M.Sc., Applied Geology and Geomatics / Geoinformatics (with 55% marks and 50% for SC/ST) with UGC NET/SET Desirable: Ph.D., (Exempted from NET/SET)
- School of Agriculture and Animal Sciences – Agricultural Economics & Soil and Water Conservation – Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline from recognized University with not less than 55% of marks (50% for SC and ST or equivalent OGPA). Desirable : ICAR-NET / Ph.D.
- Futures Studies – Masters Degree with at least 55% marks of its equivalent grade in Future Studies / Environmental Studies / Environmental Science / Agriculture / Botany / Sociology. Ph.D. / M.Phil. with NET/SLET. Preference will be given to candidates with teaching / research experience in Environmental Studies.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply :Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read The Gandhigram Rural Institute Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official website www.ruraluniv.ac.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
- Board Room, Administrative Block of GRI
Important Dates :
- Date of Walk in Interview : 18.01.2018 Time : 10.00 a.m.
Important Links :
- Official Notification & Online Application Form : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website – www.ruraluniv.ac.in