Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers (GRSE) invites Online applications for recruitment of 200 Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI), Trade Apprentice (Fresher), Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Posts. The applicants are requested to apply online only through Official Website www.apprenticeship.gov.in on or before 22.01.2019. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview. Here we have mentioned the complete information of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all details.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI) – 132
- Trade Apprentice (Fresher) – 25
- Graduate Apprentice – 14
- Technician Apprentice – 26
Qualification : Applicant should have passed All India Trade Test (AITT) for Craftsmen Training Scheme and possess a National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT). Applicant should have passed Class 10th standard / Madhyamik or equivalent exa monition from recognized Central / State Board, Applicant should have a Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University or by an Institution empowered to grant such degree.
No.of Posts : 200 Posts
Pay Scale : ₹. 10,000/-, 70% / 80% of minimum wages of semi-skilled workers notified by Govt. of WB (as applicable).
Age Limit : Candidates – 14 years to 25 years.
Application Fee : Nil.
Selection Procedure :
|Written Objective Type Screening Test|
|Skill tests/ Physical standard and efficiency test etc.|
Job Type : Full time
Job Location : All over India
Job Role : Engineering Assistant Posts
Job category : Govt Jobs, Research
Hiring Process : Short listed, Interview
Who Can Apply : Diploma in Engineering
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates Can apply through the official website www.apprenticeship.gov.in. on or before 07.01.2019 to 28.01.2019
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification.
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions.
- Ensure the information provided is correct.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” &
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
- Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of, ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Caste and attested copies of relevant documents.
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- Anna University Recruitment has announced vacancy for “JRF Posts” – Job Location “Chennai”
- National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Recruitment has announced vacancy for “Accounts Officers Posts” – In “Hyderabad”
- National Research Centre on Camel “NRCC Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Supervisor Posts” – Work Place “Rajasthan”