The Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE) has released a Notification named as GTRE DRDO Recruitment 2017 Notification. The officials of Defence Research & Development Organization and Gas Turbine Research Establishment is ready to select the talented candidates for 150 Graduate Apprentice Trainee Vacancies.
Vacancy Details with Eligibility :
Name of Post :
- Graduate Apprentice: 90 posts.
- ITI Apprentice: 30 posts.
- Diploma Apprentice: 30 posts.
Number of Posts: 150 posts.
Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E/B.Tech./Equivalent)
- Mechanical/Production/Industrial Production – 35 Posts
- Aero / Aero-Mech – 20 Posts
- Elect & Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation/ Mechatronics – 15 Posts
- Computer Science & Engg./ Information Science & Technology – 15 Posts
- Metallurgy – 03 Posts
- Civil – 02 Posts
- Mechanical/Production/Tool & Die design – 15 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication Electronics & Instrumentation – 10 Posts
- Computer Science I Engg – 03 Posts
- Metallurgy – 02 Posts
- Machinist – 04
- Fitter – 04 Posts
- Turner – 04 Posts
- Electrician – 02 Posts
- Welder – 02 Posts
- Sheet Metal worker – 02 Posts
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA) – 08 Posts
- Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance – 02 Posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle – 02 Posts
Job Location : Bengaluru
- Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E/B.Tech./Equivalent) – A degree in engineering or technologygranted by a statutory University/ by an institution empowered to award such degrees by an Act of Parliament Graduate examination of professional bodies recognised by the Central Government as equivalent to a degree/ Sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he/she may hold a degree in engineering or technology.
- Diploma Apprentice Trainees – A diploma in engineering or technology granted by a State Council Board of Technical Education established by a State Government /by an University/ by an Institute recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to a diploma/ Sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he/she may hold a diploma in Engg. Technology
- ITI Apprentice Trainees – a) A certificate in vocational Course involving two years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education recognised by the All India Council for Technical education. b) A sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he may hold a certificate mentioned in (a) above
Age Limit:Minimum Age -18 years, Maximum Age – category – 27 yrs, OBC – 30yrs, SC/ST – 32 yrs, PWD – 32 yrs (Persons WithMechatronics Disability)
Selection Procedure : There would not be any written examination for selection.
Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E/B.Tech.lEguivalent): Selection of candidates will be carried out by shortlisting of candidates on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination and vacancies available in the discipline followed by an interview.
Diploma Apprentice Traineesl ITI Apprentice Trainees: There would be no interview for Diploma and ITI trades. Candidates would be selected based only on marks obtained in the qualifying exam subject to satisfactory medical fitness.
How to Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to Open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the Application Form Download Link
- Fill your Academic Qualification, Skill and Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Take a print out ofGTRERecruitment 2017 Offline application form
- HardCopies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “
The DirectorGas Turbine Research Establishment,
C V Raman Nagar,
Bengaluru – 560 093.”
Important Dates regarding recruitment :
- Start of Online Application 14th August 2017
- Last Date of Online Application 5th September 2017
Important Links regarding recruitment:
- Official Advertisement & Application– Click Here to Download