Gurdaspur District Programme Officer Case Worker, Counsellor, MTS Jobs Notification 2018 Released. Gurdaspur District Programme Officer invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Case Worker, Counsellor, MTS post in Gurdaspur District Programme Officer. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.gurdaspur.nic.in. The last date for submission of applications is 20.07.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview. Read this recruitment announcement fully on this inHurryJob page for the complete details.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Centre Administrator – 01
Pay Scale : Rs.25, 000/-
Name of Post : Case Worker – 02
Pay Scale : Rs.12, 000/-
Name of Post : Lawyer – 01
Pay Scale : Rs.16, 000/-
Name of Post : Counsellor – 01
Pay Scale : Rs.15, 000/-
Name of Post : IT Staff – 02
Pay Scale : Rs.15, 000/-
Name of Post : Multi-Purpose Helper – 02
Pay Scale : Rs.10, 000/-
Total No of Vacancies : 09 posts
Job Location : Gurdaspur, Punjab
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have completed 10th, Bachelor Degree in Law, Master in Social Work, Clinical Psychology or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between 18 Years to 37 Years. Gurdaspur District Programme Officer official Notification 2018 for more reference.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
How to Apply
- Log on to Gurdaspur District Recruitment Programme Officer Careers Page at official website to www.gurdaspur.nic.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct &
- HardCopies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Caste and attested copies of relevant documents.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 25.06.2018
- Last date for Application : 20.07.2018
- Official Notification & Online Application Form : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website : www.gurdaspur.nic.in