HAL invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Apprentices post in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited. Candidates are requested to DownloadApplication through Official website. The last date for submission of applications is 30.12.2017. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Apprentices
Total No of Vacancies : Various
Job Location : Bangalore (Karnataka)
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have completed SSLC or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should Minimum 15 Years and Maximum 18 years.
Pay Scale : Rs.5500/- (Per Month)
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to HAL Careers Page at official website to www.hal-india.com
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct &
- HardCopies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate, Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to
- Technical Training Institute (TTI),
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited,
Vimanapura Post, Bangalore-560 017
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 06.12.2017
- Last date for Application : 30.12.2017
Important Links :
For more details read the official website – www.hal-india.com