CCS Haryana Agricultural University M.ScAg, M.ScHSc, M.ScAgETech, Ph.D, Ph.D in Home Science,Ph.D in Agriculture, Ph.D in Agriculture Engineering and Technology, PG diploma Courses 1st, 3rd, 5th & 2nd, 4th, 6th Exam will conducted by the University in April/May 2017 and now CCS Haryana Agricultural University Results 2017 of M.ScAg, M.ScHSc, M.ScAgETech, Ph.D, Ph.D in Home Science,Ph.D in Agriculture, Ph.D in Agriculture Engineering and Technology, PG diploma Courses 1st, 3rd, 5th & 2nd, 4th, 6th semester to be declared soon on
About CCS University (CCSHAU)
Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University is one of Asia’s biggest agricultural universities, popularly known as HAU, University is located at Hisar in the Indian state of Haryana. It is named after Indias seventh Prime Minister, Choudhary Charan Singh. It is a leader in agricultural research in India and contributed significantly to Green Revolution and White Revolution in India in the 1960s and 70s. HAU was initially a campus of Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana. After the formation of Haryana in 1966, it became an autonomous institution on February 2, 1970 through a Presidential Ordinance, later ratified as Haryana and Punjab Agricultural Universities Act, 1970, passed by the Lok Sabha on March 29, 1970. It has a very large campus and has several research centres throughout the state. It won the Indian Council of Agricultural Researchs Award for the Best Institute in 1997.
CCS HAU Admission
A notification has been released by Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University, HISAR regarding CCS HAU Admission. Aspirants who are planning to get enrolled into various graduate or post graduate programmes in this university; they must apply by filling the CCS HAU Online Application Form through following the steps stipulated below. You may also get complete details related to CCS HAU Admission 2017 from this page and submit the applications before the last date.
HAU Hisar Undergraduate/Postgraduate Result 2017.
Name of Organization : Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University Hisar
Official website : www.hau.ernet.in
Exam Name : BSc Agri , BSc Home Science , BTech , MSc , Ph.D
Exam Time : April/May 2017
Semester : First, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth semesters ( 1st/2nd/3rd/4th/5th/6th)
Information about : HAU UG/PG result 2017
How to Get the CCS HAU Result of UG/PG Exam 2017?
- First open the official website of university www.hau.ernet.in
- Enter teaching Result section here.
- Find the link and enter required information to check result.
- Result will be made available on your computer/laptop.
- Save it or take a print out of result.
All Other Universities in Haryana
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Haryana state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Haryana
- Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya, also known as Bhagat Phool Singh Women’s University, is the first women’s only State university of Northern India established by the Government of Haryana in August 2006 at Village Khanpur Kalan, District Sonipat. The objective of the University is to provide affordable qualitative higher education to women especially belonging to rural areas.
- Chaudhary Devi Lal University, named after Chaudhary Devi Lal, the former Deputy Prime Minister of India was established by the Government of Haryana on April 5, 2003.
- Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University (HAU) is a public funded agricultural university located at Hisar in the Indian state of Haryana. It is one of the biggest agricultural universities in Asia.
- Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology (DCRUSTM), formerly known as Chhotu Ram State College of Engineering, Murthal started in 1987 is a government university in the State of Haryana.
- Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology (GJUST), Hisar, was founded in 1995. The jurisdiction of the university extends to the courses being run in the areas of science, technology, engineering, pharmacy and management.
- Kurukshetra University (KUK) is a university established on 11 January 1957 in Kurukshetra in the Indian state of Haryana, 160 kilometres from the capital, Delhi. It is a member of Association of Commonwealth Universities.
- Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) is a university in Rohtak, Haryana, India. It is accredited with an ‘A’ grade by NAAC.
- Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences (UHSR) He was born in Beri, a town in the Jhajjar district of Haryana on 26 January 1917. Bansi Lal, Bhajan Lal and many other noted politicians learned politics under his guidance. Sharma married Savitri Devi and they had six children; three sons and three daughters. He was educated at Col. Brown Cambridge School in Dehra Dun and St, Stephen’s College. His eldest son Rajesh Sharma became Sports Minister of Haryana and Deputy Chairman of the state’s planning board. After his wife Savitri’s death, Panditji built “Savitri Nikunj”, in her memory, an exotic garden with indigenous and rare plants and trees at Raj Bhawan in Bhopal.
Central Universities in Haryana
Central University of Haryana (CUH) is in Jant-Pali village, Mahendragarh district of Haryana, India, which is set up in 500 acres, has been established through an Act of Parliament: “The Central Universities Act, 2009” by the Government of India.
Deemed Universities in Haryana
- Maharishi Markandeshwar University Mullana, Ambala Haryana – Maharishi Markandeshwar University (MMU) Mullana is NAAC accredited ‘A’ grade deemed university at Mullana near Ambala in the state of Haryana, India.
- National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) is a neuroscience research group, situated in Manesar, Gurgaon district, Haryana, India.
- National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) The National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal is India’s premier institute for dairy research. The institute was accorded the status of Deemed University in the year 1989.
- Manav Rachna International University (MRIU) is a private university in Faridabad, Haryana, India.
- Lingaya’s University is a co-educational Deemed University in the state of Haryana, India. The university has its campus in Faridabad, near Delhi.
Private Universities in Haryana
- P. Jindal Global University (JGU) is a non-profit global university established by the Haryana Private Universities Act, 2009. JGU is established in memory of Om Prakash Jindal as a philanthropic initiative of Mr. Naveen Jindal, the Founding Chancellor.
- The Northcap University (NCU) is an autonomous university situated in Sector 23-A, Gurugram, Haryana, India.
- AMITY University Haryana Amity Education Valley Panchgaon,Manesar Distt. Gurgaon, Haryana-122413 – At Amity we benchmark only against the best institutions around the world. Our faculty and senior team travel all over the globe to learn and imbibe the best practices so that we can give a solid foundation for learning.