Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) is recruiting Trade Apprentice for filling up vacancies of 75 posts. . Details about the recruitment, eligibility criteria, application method and fee, selection procedure and other important aspects are discussed below.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Electrician – 25
- Armature Winder – 02
- Mechanic Diesel – 10
- Welder (G&E) – 07
- Fitter – 10
- Turner – 05
- AC & Refrigeration Mechanic – 02
- Draughtsman Mechanical – 03
- Draughtsman Civil – 03
- Surveyor – 03
- Carpenter – 03
- Plumber – 02
No of Vacancies : 75 posts
Job Location: Balaghat (Madhya Pradesh)
Educational Qualification : Candidates should Possess Matric/ Secondary/ 10th Passed, Passed in ITI exam in relevant trade as given in the notification.
Age Limit : Candidates age should be Maximum 25 years as on 01-09=-2017. Age relaxation is 5 years, for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC (OBC with Valid Non Creamy Layer Certificate) and 10 years for Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates admissible as per rules.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Interview
Note: Candidates should register themselves through the website www.apprenticeship.gov.in and submit the registration ID proof.
How to Apply : Eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format, complete in all respect along with self-attested copies of academic and technical qualification certificates, caste certificate, Affidavit (if applicable) etc, and 2 passport size photographs & The envelope should be superscripted with “Application for Trade Apprentice for Trade________
- “Assistant General Manager (HR&A)
Hindustan Copper Limited
Malanjkhand Copper Project
Tehsil:- Birsa, P.O.- Malanjkhand
District Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh – 481116”
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application: 01.09.2017
- Last date for Application: 26.09.2017
- Written Exam: 08.10.2017
Important Links :
- Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here to Download
Closed Vacancies in HCL
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2017
Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) is recruiting Trade Apprentice for filling up vacancies of 45 posts. Aspirants may apply for the posts till 19-08-2017. Details about the recruitment, eligibility criteria, application method and fee, selection procedure and other important aspects are discussed below.
Vacancy Details with Eligibility:
Name of Post & Vacancies :
Fitter – 20
Electrician – 16
Welder – 3
Machinist – 1
Turner – 2
Educational Qualification : 10th/Equivalent + ITI certificate in relevant trade with 60% marks
Age Limit : 18-25 years
Pay Scale : Rs.4576/- for 1 yr certified & Rs.5148/- for 2 yrs certified
How to Apply:
- Candidates may apply through official website hindustancopper.com
- Candidates must send the completed application form along with attested copies of original documents of certification and other testimonials to the following address via post – “Chief Manager (HR) – R&E,
Indian Copper Complex,
District – East Singhbhu,
Jharkhand, Pin – 832103.”
Selection Procedure Details: The selection will be done by Written Test & interview.
Important Dates regarding recruitment:
- Last Date of Application Submission 19-08-2017
- Date of Examination 10-09-2017 10.30 A.M.
Important Links regarding recruitment:
- Official Advertisement & Application Form – Click Here to Download