High Court invites online applications for appointment in following Personal Assistant (PA) post in Madras High Court. The last date for submission of Off-line applications is 02.05.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Here we have mentioned the complete information of this recruitment announcement keep read this inHurryJob page fully for all details.
Highlights of the Recruitment :
Name of Post : English Stenographer
Total No of Vacancies : 27 Posts
Job Location : Madhya Pradesh
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have completed Bachelor Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply.
Age Limit : Minimum Age: 18 years to 35 years.
Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800+ 3600/-
Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates Application Fee Rs.200/-, Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee Nil.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary Exam, Main Exam &Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to High Court careers page at the official website www.mphc.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the High Court Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of High Court Recruitment 2018 online application form.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 10.05.2018
- Last date for Application : 11.06.2018
Important Links :
For more details read the official website : www.mphc.gov.in