Byju Raveendran a son of teacher who was never fascinated about teaching just made a huge success in teaching. Byju worked for a couple of years as a service engineer for a shipping firm. It was then after a few days when Byju quits his jobs to teach everyone and took path in making education easy understanding for everyone, let’s see his success story.
Table of The Page Contents
What did he do?
Choosing the right career is a difficult choice. Byju an engineer who travels around the world helped his friends to clear their CAT exams as he is good in math. Byju also tried to write the CAT exams as a test to check his skills and scored 100 percent. During the next holidays even a larger number of people started to seek out Byju’s help
The Game change:
Due to the heavy impact of Byju’s teaching methods the crowd went on increasing from 100 to 1000 as friends of friends started to seek out for Byju’s classes. Eventually the roof top classes became a classroom and then become a stadium. This is when Byju quits his job to take up teaching as his job. He travelled every weekend to different cities where people waited to attend Byju’s class.
The Brand created:
Byju’s name became to be a brand as by his students decided to call his class as Byju’s class. This brand had become so popular that he sometimes taught 20,000 students at once. It was this time when he started to create his videos for people in areas where he could not reach made him popular.
The Team Creation:
Byju then started to take classes in stadiums where teaching became a performance art where he performed in front of 1000’s of students. All this time he was a one man army without a team. The idea for creating a team was given by some of his students who completed their studies in the IIM. Then the company “think and learn” was formed, with 25-30 people which has now become more than 1000 people.
Byju felt that asking questions is the only method to improve you but schools now-a-days, don’t appreciate asking questions. This is what Byju aims at providing kids with, the correct concept in understanding the subject. They made an app which is a huge success in the market their own app.
It is the skills that Byju explored inside him that helped him to become an entrepreneur, Byju effectively used out his talents in maths. Everyone says that “Work on your weakness, but there is also a saying work on your strengths too”. Identify your strength before selecting a career path this will lead you to success.
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- Rail India Technical and Economic Service “RITES Recruitment” has announced vacancies for “Manager posts” – Job Location ” All Over India”
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Recruitment “BHEL Recruitment” has announced vacancies for “Apprentice Posts” – In “Uttarakhand”
- Thiruchendur Murugan Temple Recruitment has announced vacancies for “Junior Engineer Posts” – Work Place “Thiruchendur”
- Govind Ballabh Pant Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research “GIPMER Recruitment” has announced vacancies for “Senior Resident Posts” – In “Delhi”
- SVC Co-operative Bank Recruitment has announced vacancies for “CSR Posts” – Job Location “All Over India”