Himachal Pradesh Police is recruiting Social Constables (Male & Female) for filling up vacancies of 1073 posts. Eligible candidates may apply for the posts on or before 21-07-2017. Details about the recruitment, eligibility criteria, application method and fee, selection procedure and other important aspects are discussed below.
Vacancy Details with Eligibility:
Constable (Male) : 1005 Vacancies
Constable (Female) : 195 Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 12th standard qualified
Age Limit : 18-23 years as on 01-07-2017
Nationality : Indian
Pay Scale : Rs.10300-34800/- with Rs.3200/- GP
Location : Himachal Pradesh
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply by sending in application form, original documents of certification & other testimonials with copies and application fee to following postal address :-
- Office of the District Superintendent of Police concerned in H.P.
- Application fee details:
- 140/- GEN Candidates
- 35/- SC/ST/OBC/IRDP Candidates
- Fee to be paid by Bank Draft or IPOs favouring District Superintendent of Police concerned.
Selection Procedure Details: The selection will be done by a multi-tier procedure, namely – Physical & Other Standard, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination, Personality Test, Medical Examination and Verification of Character & Antecedent.
Important Dates regarding recruitment:
Last Date of Submission of Application 21-07-2017
Important Links regarding recruitment:
- http://citizenportal.hppolice.gov.in:8080/citizen/downloadnoticeborfile.htm?id=60&stov=ZBUQ-N4PL-7DFZ-CRIU-UG2F-043F-R8UI-SN38 – Advertisement
- http://citizenportal.hppolice.gov.in:8080/citizen/downloadnoticeborfile.htm?id=61&stov=ZBUQ-N4PL-7DFZ-CRIU-UG2F-043F-R8UI-SN38 – Application Form
- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ezeonsoft.sarkarinaukrisarch – App Link