Headquarters Dakshin Bharat Area, Island Grounds, Chennai invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Messenger post in Headquarters Dakshin Bharat Area, Island Grounds, Chennai. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website www.employmentnews.gov.in. The last date for submission of applications is 28.06.2018. Prospective candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview. Please read an announcement fully for the complete details of this recruitment news at inHurryJob.com page.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Messenger
Total No of Vacancies : 06 Posts
Job Location : Chennai
Educational Qualification : Matriculation (10th) or equivalent qualification from recognised board.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between 18 to 25 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s).
Pay Scale : Rs.18,000/-
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Skill Test
How to Apply
- Log on to HQ Dakshin Bharat Area Chennai Careers Page at official website to www.employmentnews.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Application in the prescribed format duly completed in all aspects with attested copies of relevant certificates should be sent the following address.
- The Presiding Officer C/O Officer Commanding Officer,
Headquarters Dakshin Bharat Area,
Island Grounds, Chennai – 600 009.
- Starting Date for Application : 08.06.2018
- Last date for Application : 28.06.2018
- Official Notification : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website : www.employmentnews.gov.in