Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL) has published an employment notification for the recruitment of 52 Engineer posts for the year 2017. Eligible candidates are requested to apply for the post from 01-07-2017 to 31-07-2017. Details about the recruitment, eligibility criteria, application method and fee, selection procedure and other important aspects are discussed below.
Table of The Page Contents
Vacancy Details with Eligibility:
Name Of Post : Deputy General Manager HR (E5)
No Of Post : 1
Age Limit : 48 years
Educational Qualification (Recognized Institute – Aicte/Govt.) : Graduate with Masters/2 yrs PG Diploma in Labour & Social Welfare/Labour Studies/PM & IR/HR Management/MBA with Personnel Management with at least 50% marks. Desirable: Degree in Law.
Work Experience As On 31-07-2017 :
- Essential: 15 yrs experience in Human Resource Management & Industrial relations functions with.
- 5 yrs exp in PSU/ Industrial Undertaking.
- Desirable: Working knowledge:- a)Labour laws & industrial relations, b) Modern HR management, c) MS Office software.
Pay Scale : Rs.32,900-58,000/- per month
Name Of Post : Deputy Manager Fire Service (E2)
No Of Post : 1
Age Limit : 30 years BE Fire & 35 years Divisional Officers
Educational Qualification (Recognized Institute – Aicte/Govt.) :
- Graduate with BE (Fire) / Divisional Officers course from National Fire.
- Service College, Nagpur
Work Experience As On 31-07-2017 : 5 yrs experience in Fire Service Department of a large industrial establishment – BE (Fire). Course from NFSC, Nagpur with experience of 10 yrs – Divisional Officers
Pay Scale : Rs.20,600-46,500/- per month
Name Of Post : Contract Engineer (Submarine Refit)
No Of Post : 5
Age Limit : 55 yrs Ex-naval personnel & 61 yrs Naval Dockyard / Shipyard employee
Educational Qualification (Recognized Institute – Aicte/Govt.) : Graduate/Diploma/ Equivalent in Mechanical/Electrical/ Electronic Engineering
Work Experience As On 31-07-2017 :
- Essential: 7 yrs experience in Operation/Maintenance /Repair of Submarines.
- Desirable: MC SWA/CH SWA, MC ERA/CH ERA CHMECH, EX ND(V), MCELP/CHELP.
Pay Scale : Rs.40000-50200/- per month
Job Location : Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply for the post through the official website – hslvizag.in
- The candidates must register first and then fill up the application form as instructed after going thoroughly through the official notification.
- After final submit, candidates must pay the application fee through online payment gateway.
- Candidates must send the complete application form with copies of other relevant documents &testimonials to the following address by ordinary post:
- General Manager (HR), Hindustan Shipyard Ltd., Gandhigram (PO), Visakhapatnam – 530 005
- The letter must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____”
- 100 GEN/OBC Candidates
- No fee SC/ST/PWD CandidatesApplication fee details:-
Selection Procedure Details:
- Short Listing or Written Test
- Personal InterviewThe selection will be done through two stages:
Important Dates regarding recruitment:
- Start of Online Application 01-07-2017
- Last Date for Online Application 31-07-2017
- Last Date for receipt of Print Out Application 16-08-2017
Important Links regarding recruitment:
- Official Website – hslvizag.in
- Official Advertisement – Click Here
- Apply Online – Click Here
Previous Hindustan Shipyard Limited recruitment (HSL) Announcement
Highlights Of The Recruitment:Name Of The Post : Deputy General Manager HR (E5
- Essential: Graduate in any discipline with PG Degree / Two year PG Diploma in Labour & Social Welfare or Labour Studies or PM & IR or HR Management or MBA with Personnel Management awarded by recognized Universities / Institutes registered with AICTE with not less than 50% marks in qualifying examination.
- Desirable: Degree in Law.
- Essential: Should have at least 15 years post qualification experience in Human Resource Management and Industrial relations functions including minimum 5 years in a large PSU/ Industrial Undertaking.
- Desirable: Working knowledge in following:- (a)Labour laws and industrial relations. (b) Modern HR management practices (c) MS Office software.
- Essential: Minimum 07 yrs post qualification experience in operation/Maintenance /repair of submarines.Desirable: MC SWA/CH SWA, MC ERA/CH ERA CHMECH, EX ND(V), MCELP/CHELP MCME/CHME.
Other Details Of The VacanciesThe application will start from – 01st July 2017 Last Date of Application – 31st July 2017 Last Date of Receipt of the Printout of Online Applications Form – 16th August 2017 Application Fee - Rs. 100/- (For General / OBC Candidates) NIL (For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates) For more details visit - www.hslvizag.in
- The applicant has to be visited the official website hslvizag.in for all the eligibility details and has to be clicked on the ‘New Registration’ link in the page.
- The required details have to be put in the prescribed format. The applicant should be Error-free during the form fill up.
- After filling up the form with required details, the application has to be submitted and made payments.
- Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents has to be sent to the following address, along with the resume of the applicant.
- The envelope of the applicant must be super scribed with ‘Application for the post of…’ and have to be sent in the following address.
Hindustan Shipyard Ltd.,
Visakhapatnam – 530 005