ONLINE Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment to various posts under Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL). Selection of which will be made through Written Tests, Interview process following Document Verifications.
Highlights Of The Recruitment
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies||Educational Qualification||Professional Experience|
AS ON 31ST JULY 2017
|Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Deputy General Manager HR (E5)||1||Essential: Graduate in any discipline with PG Degree / Two year PG Diploma in Labour & Social Welfare or Labour Studies or PM & IR or HR Management or MBA with Personnel Management awarded by recognized Universities / Institutes registered with AICTE with not less than 50% marks in qualifying examination.|
Desirable: Degree in Law
|Essential: Should have at least 15 years post qualification experience in Human Resource Management and Industrial relations functions including minimum 5 years in a large PSU/ Industrial Undertaking.|
Desirable: Working knowledge in following:- (a)Labour laws and industrial relations. (b) Modern HR management practices (c) MS Office software
|Not more than 48 Years||Rs.32,900 - 58,000/-|
|Deputy Manager Fire Service (E-2)||1||Essential: Graduate of any discipline with BE (Fire) / Divisional Officers course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur||Essential: Candidate should have minimum five years post qualification experience in Fire Service Department of a large industrial establishment if qualification is BE (Fire). In case of qualification of Divisional Officers course from NFSC, Nagpur, experience of 10 years is required||30 yrs in case of BE (Fire) and 35 yrs in case of Divisional officers qualification||Rs.20,600 - 46,500/-|
|Contract Engineer (Submarine Refit)||50||Essential: Degree / Diploma or equivalent in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic Engineering.||Essential: Minimum 07 yrs post qualification experience in operation/Maintenance /repair of submarines.|
Desirable: MC SWA/CH SWA, MC ERA/CH ERA CHMECH, EX ND(V), MCELP/CHELP MCME/CHME
|55 yrs for|
ex-naval personnel and 61 yrs for ex-employees of Naval Dockyard / Shipyard
|Rs. 40,000/- - Rs. 50,000/- per month.|
Other Details Of The Vacancies
The application will start from – 01st July 2017
Last Date of Application – 31st July 2017
Last Date of Receipt of the Printout of Online Applications Form – 16th August 2017
Application Fee – Rs. 100/- (For General / OBC Candidates)
NIL (For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates)
For more details visit – www.hslvizag.in
- The applicant has to be visited the official website hslvizag.in for all the eligibility details and has to be clicked on the ‘New Registration’ link in the page.
- The required details have to be put in the prescribed format. The applicant should be Error-free during the form fill up.
- After filling up the form with required details, the application has to be submitted and made payments.
- Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents has to be sent to the following address, along with the resume of the applicant.
- The envelope of the applicant must be super scribed with ‘Application for the post of…’ and have to be sent in the following address.
General Manager (HR),
Hindustan Shipyard Ltd.,
Visakhapatnam – 530 005