Haryana Staff Selection Commission has published a notification on 30-05-2017 for the recruitment of 5532 Male and Female Constables. Eligible candidates may apply for the post from 12-06-2017 to 11-07-2017. Details about the recruitment, eligibility criteria, application method and fee, selection procedure and other important aspects are discussed below.
- Name of the Post – Constable (Male & Female)
- Total No. of Vacancies – 5532
Distribution of Vacancies
- Age – Candidate must have an age between 18-25 years as on 1st June 2017.
- Educational Qualification – Candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent standard and must have studied Hindi/Sanskrit up to 10th or Matric Level.
- Pay Scale – Rs.21700Level3, CellI
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply for the post through the online portal in the official website – hssc.gov.in
- Application fee details are as follows
- 100/- GEN Male Haryana Candidates and Non Resident of Haryana Candidates
- 50/- GEN Female Haryana Candidates
- 25/- SC/BC/EBPG Male Haryana Candidates
- 13/- SC/BC/EBPG Female Haryana Candidates
- No Fee Ex-Serviceman Haryana Candidates
Selection Procedure Details:
The selection will be done through four stages.
- First, Knowledge Based Test
- Second, Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Third, Physical Screening Test (PST)
- Last, Interview and Personality Test (I-PT)
Important Dates regarding recruitment:
- Publication of Notification 30-05-2017
- Start of Online Application 12-06-2017
- Last Date of Online Application 11-07-2017
- Last Date for Depositing Fee 13-07-2017