A walk in interview has been organized by the Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojona Parishad (HSPP) from 24th to 26th June 2017 for recruitment in the post of 51 Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT).
For the detailed information, the applicants are advised to visit the official website www.hsspp.in .
HIGHLIGHTS FOR THE RECRUITMENT
|Designation||Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT)|
[ TGT English/S.ST – 15 Vacancies
TGT Science/Maths – 17 Vacancies
TGT Sanskrit – 19 Vacancies]
|Age Limit||21-42 Years|
|Desirable Qualification||Graduation (B.A. or B.Sc) +|
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) +
2year Diploma in Elementary Education from any recognized university by following UGC norms
|Salary||20,000/- Per Month|
PROCEDURE OF APPLICATION
- Desired applicants are advised to visit the official website of Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojona Parishad (HSPP) i.e. hsspp.in for detailed information and to proceed for the OFFLINE Application process.
- An application form of specific format which has been uploaded by the HSSP has to be downloaded by the applicants from the website.
- After downloading the form the applicants are advised to take a printout of the same and fill the details of his/her own in the space provided and attach a recent passport size colour photograph in the box given.
Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad (HSSP),
3rd & 4th Floor, Sec-5,
Panchkula, Haryana – 134105
- Relevant supporting Documents regarding the Qualification, Address, Identity Proof etc. has to be attached with the application form and it has to be sent to the following address –
- The selected applicants will be allowed to attend the Walk in Interview on the announced dates.
Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad (HSSPP) Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Haryana School Shiksha Parishad (HSSPP) has announced a notification regarding the recruitment of 51 female candidates for TGT English/S.ST, TGT Science/ Math & TGT Sanskrit/ Hindi. On their page candidates can find all necessary information about their latest updates and projects. The last date for applying is 26.06.2017. It will conduct a walk-in interview on 24th, 25th & 26th June 2017. Interested participants should reach the venue with the relevant documents.
|No. of vacancy||15 posts|
|Qualification||B.A. in English as an Elective Subject & securing 50% marks along with 2-Year Diploma in Elementary Education |
|Designation||TGT Science/ Math|
|No. of vacancy||17 Posts|
|Qualification||B.Sc. with 2-Year Diploma course in Elementary Education |
|Designation||TGT Sanskrit/ Hindi|
|No. of vacancy||19 Posts|
|Qualification||B.A. in Sanskrit as an Elective Subject & securing 50% marks along with 1-year B.Ed course |
Age limit for all posts: Job seekers between 21-42 years of age can apply for the post.
Pay Scale for all the posts: Rs. 20,000/-
Interview Date and Time:
- Those candidates having score between 40-50 marks must report on 24.06.2017 at 10am to 1am.
- Applicants having 30-40 marks are requested to reach the venue on 25.06.2017 between 10am to 1am.
- Those who are having 20-30 marks shall have to reach the interview venue on 26.06.2017 on or before 1am.