Indian Agricultural Research Institute conduct the M.SC examination every year in the month of Nov/Dec and May/June. Just like every year this year also Indian Agricultural Research Institute has conducted the examination and now it’s ready to announce the result. We have good news for these students who has given M.SC examination and now waiting eagarly for their IARI University M.SC Result 2018. As per the reorts result will be declared soon on Indian Agricultural Research Institute official website i.e.
Table of The Page Contents
IARI – Indian Agricultural Research Institute Results 2018
The present campus of the Institute is a self-contained sylvan complex spread over an area of about 500 hectares (approx. 1250 acres). It is located about 8 km (5 miles) west of New Delhi Railway Station and about 16 km (10 miles) east of Indira Gandhi International Airport at Palam. The Institute has 20 divisions 5 multi-disciplinary centers situated in Delhi, 8 regional stations, 2 off-season nurseries, 3 All India coordinated research projects with headquarters at IARI and 10 national centers functioning under the all India coordinated research projects. It has sanctioned staff strength of 3540 comprising scientific, technical, administrative and supporting personnel.
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute has opened doorways of IARI Admission 2018. Candidates who are willing to get admission in Ph.D courses they can check the complete admission notification through this page. Candidates can get apply for admission to Ph.D. programmes in various disciplines by filling online application form on or before the last date which is 06-03-2018. Candidates who wish to get all updates of IARI Admission 2018 they must stay connected with this page.
About Indian Agricultural Research Institute
University Full Name: Indian Agricultural Research Institute
University Type: UT
University State: Delhi
University City: New Delhi
University Address: New Delhi
University Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Check Indian Agricultural Research Institute M.SC Results 2018
- Visit on Official Website i.e. http://www.iari.res.in
- Click on the Result Tab
- Open it and enter the Roll number and DOB
- Click on the submit button
- Wait for short time
- Check you Result
- Take a printout of Result sheet
All Other Universities in Delhi
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Delhi state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Delhi
- Bharat Ratna Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University (AUD) or in short Ambedkar University Delhi was established by the Government of the NCT of Delhi through an Act of the Delhi Legislature. The University began functioning in August 2008.
- Delhi Technological University (DTU), formerly known as Delhi College of Engineering, is an engineering university located in New Delhi, India. It is one of the oldest engineering colleges in India and Delhi’s first engineering college.
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (IPU) is a public, professional university located in Delhi, India. Founded in 1998 it is a teaching-cum-affiliating university which affiliates 84 colleges in Delhi-NCR and has 15 schools and centres.
- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi is an autonomous university in Delhi, India. It is a research-oriented university with strong focus on research at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- The National Law University Delhi (NLU Delhi) established to provide quality legal education by the Tamil Nadu National Law School Act, 2012.
- All India Institute Of Medical Sciences – All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) was established as an institution of national importance by an Act of Parliament with the objects to develop patterns of teaching in Undergraduate and Post-graduate Medical Education in all its branches so as to demonstrate a high standard of Medical Education in India; to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all important branches of health activity; and to attain self-sufficiency in Post-graduate Medical Education.
Central Universities in Delhi
- Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) is a public central university that counts Dr. Zakir Hussain amongst its’ founders and located in Delhi. It was established at Delhi during British rule in 1920.
- The University of Delhi informally known as Delhi University is a public central collegiate university, located in New Delhi, India.
- Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU ) is a public central university in New Delhi, the capital of India. In 2012 The National Assessment and Accreditation Council gave the university a grade of 3.91 out of 4, highest grade by NAAC awarded to any educational institution in the country. It is one of the top universities in the country, ranking 2nd according to the National Institutional Ranking Framework. It is known for leading faculties and research emphasis on liberal arts and applied sciences.
- The Indira Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), known as IGNOU, is a distance learning national university located in IGNOU road, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India.
Deemed Universities in Delhi
- The IIndian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) commonly known as Pusa Institute is India’s premier national Institute for agricultural research, education and extension.
- The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is an autonomous public business school established in 1963 by the Government of India (Ministry of Commerce and Industry) to help professionalize the country’s foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources; generating, analysing and disseminating data; and conducting research. It is consistently ranked as one of the leading business schools in India and the Asia-Pacific region.
- The Indian Law Institute (ILI) is a deemed university and socio-legal research institute, founded in 1956. Established in New Delhi, primarily with the objective of promoting and conducting legal research, education and training.
- Jamia Hamdard is a university located in New Delhi, India. It has been awarded an ‘A’ grade deemed university status by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council of India. It was established in 1989.
- The National Museum Institute of the History of Art, Conservation and Museology is an autonomous institute, a seat of higher education in the fields of History, Conservation and Museology under the Ministry of Culture, Government of India.
- National University of Educational Planning & Administration (NUEPA) for Educational Planning and Administration, also known as National University of Educational Planning and Administration, is situated in Katwaria Sarai, New Delhi.
- Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan is a Deemed University under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt of India in New Delhi, India. It was established in 1970 to propagate, develop and encourage Sanskrit learning and research.
- School of Planning and Architecture, Delhi is a premier higher education institute located in New Delhi, India specializing in education and research in the field of Planning and Architecture.
- Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapith (SLBSRSV) is a Sanskrit language university, located in New Delhi, India.
- TERI University provides opportunities for M.Sc. degree programmes in various fields and subjects like Environmental Studies and Resource Management, Climate Science & Policy, Economics, Geoinformatics, Plant Biotechnology and Water Resource Management. Also on offer are M.B.A. programmes in Infrastructure and in Business Sustainability and M.Tech. programmes in Renewable Energy Engineering and Management, Urban Development Management and Water Resource Management. The University offers M.A. programmes in Public Policy & Sustainable Development and Sustainable Development Practice, the TERI University being one of the ten institutions chosen world- wide by the MacArthur Foundation, to run this programme.
- The Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) is a mono-superspeciality hospital for liver and biliary diseases located at New Delhi, India.