Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) invites on-line applications for appointment in following Officer Grade A post in Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India. Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Official website. The last date for submission of Online applications is 14.03.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)
- General -11
- Other Backward Classes -4
- Scheduled Castes -2
- Scheduled Tribes -1
Total No of Vacancies : 18 posts
Job Location : All Over India
Educational Qualification : CA / CS / CMA / LL. B. / MBA with Finance / Masters in Economics /Masters in Commerce.
Preference: (a) Pass in Limited Insolvency Examination; (b) Higher Qualification than Essential Qualification; (c) Two or more of the essential qualifications.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed General: 28 years (candidates should have been born not earlier than 02.03.1990) OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 31 years (candidates should have been born not earlier than 02.03.1987) SC/ST: 33 years (candidates should have been born not earlier than 02.03.1985).
Pay Scale : Rs.28150 – 55600/-
Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.500/-, for All Other Candidates (ST/SC/PWD) Application Fee is – Nil.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Online Exam, Group Discussion and Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to IBBI Careers Page at official website to www.ibbi.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised toopenNotification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out ofIBBIRecruitment 2018 online application form
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 22.2.2018
- Last date for Application : 14.03.2018
Important Links :
For more details read the official website – www.ibbi.gov.in