Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India recruiting (IBBI) candidates to fill their Research Associate job in All over India. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest IBBI job notification 2018 fully, Before applying to this job. Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in IBBI. Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India organization job applications.Read this recruitment announcement fully on this inHurryJob page for the complete details.
Table of The Page Contents
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Research Associate
Total No of Vacancies : 04 posts
Job Location : All over India
Educational Qualification : Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) job opportunities. Candidates who have completed Bachelor Degree in Law or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply.
Age Limit : Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below. Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 63 Years. For more reference kindly check the IBBI official notification 2018.
Selection Procedure : Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website Written exam, Personal Interview, Document Verification.
How to Apply
- Visit Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India Recruiting official website www.ibbi.gov.in
- Search for Research Associate notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
- Check and verify your eligibility to IBBI Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
- Applications in the format given at Annexure B may be sent by e-mail to email@example.com, addressed to the ED (HR Division), Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India by 6 th July, 2018. Applications received after this date shall not be considered.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 14.06.2018
- Last date for Application : 06.07.2018
- Official Notification & Online Application Form : Click Here to Download
For more details read the official website : www.ibbi.gov.in
Previous IBBI Recruitment Announcement
Name of Post : Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)
- General -11
- Other Backward Classes -4
- Scheduled Castes -2
- Scheduled Tribes -1
Job Location : All Over India
Preference: (a) Pass in Limited Insolvency Examination; (b) Higher Qualification than Essential Qualification; (c) Two or more of the essential qualifications.
Age Limit : Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed General: 28 years (candidates should have been born not earlier than 02.03.1990) OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 31 years (candidates should have been born not earlier than 02.03.1987) SC/ST: 33 years (candidates should have been born not earlier than 02.03.1985).
Application Fee : General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is - Rs.500/-, for All Other Candidates (ST/SC/PWD) Application Fee is - Nil.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 22.2.2018
- Last date for Application : 14.03.2018
Important Links :
Other Recruitment Announcements :
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited “MECL Recruitment” has announced vacancy for “Technician posts” – Job Location “Nagpur”
- Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment has announced vacancy for “UDC posts” – In ” Mizoram”
- South Indian Bank recruitment has announced vacancy for “Probationary Officers posts” – Work Place “All Over India”