Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) is recruiting Anganwadi Workers and Assistants for filling up vacancies of 1244 posts. Eligible candidates may apply for the post till 07-08-2017. Details about the recruitment, eligibility criteria, application method and fee, selection procedure and other important aspects are discussed below.
Vacancy Details & Eligibility:
Name of post :
Anganwadi Worker – 443
Secondary Anganwadi Worker – 158
Anganwadi Assistant – 643
Qualification : SSLC/Equivalent from a Recognized Institute + Able to read and write in English
Age Limit : 20-40 years
Pay Scale : Rs.1300-3000/- GP Rs.300/-
Rs.1800-3300/- GP Rs.400/-
Rs.2500-5000/- GP Rs.500/-
Location : Chennai, Tamil Nadu
How to Apply:
- The candidates can apply for the post through the official website http://icds.tn.nic.in
- Candidates must send the completed application form along with attested copies of original documents of certification and other testimonials to the concerned ICDS office as per official notification.
Selection Procedure Details: The selection procedure will be done as per official notification.
Important Dates regarding recruitment:
- Start of Application Submission 29-07-2017
- Last Date of Application Submission 07-08-2017
Important Links regarding recruitment:
- Official Advertisement- Click Here to Download the Announcement Copy