Institute Of Forest Biodiversity (ICFRE) invites Off-line applications for appointment in following Technician, LDC post in Institute Of Forest Biodiversity. Candidates are requested to Download Application through Official website. The last date for submission of applications is 31.05.2018.Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post : Technician – 03
Educational Qualification : Matriculation from a recognized board with ITI certificate in relevant trade or certificate course from a Government recognized Institute.
Name of Post : Technician (Field/Lab Research) – 07
Educational Qualification : 10+2 in Science with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent from a recognized board. Knowledge in Computer is preferred.
Name of Post : Lower Division Clerk – 02
Educational Qualification : 12th pass certificate from a recognized Board A typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi on manual Type Writer Or Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per.
Name of Post : Store Keeper – 01
Educational Qualification : 12th pass from a recognized board. Knowledge of Computer is preferred.
Name of Post : Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – 08
Educational Qualification : 10th standard pass from recognized Board or recognized school Desirable: 3 years or more experience in relevant field.
Total No of Vacancies : 21 posts
Job Location : Hyderabad
Age Limit : For Sl. No. 1 to 2 not below 18 years or exceeding 30 years and For Sl. No. 3 to 5 not below 18 years or exceeding 27 years. Age relaxation upto 5 years will be allowed for departmental candidates. Relaxable for government servants in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Government of India from time to time Age relaxation upto 5 years will be allowed for SC/ST and 3 years will be allowed for OBC. Age relaxation up to 13 years will be allowed for OBC (PWD).
Pay Scale :
- Technician – Rs. 19900-63200/-
- Technician (Field/Lab Research) – Rs. 21700-69100/-
- Lower Division Clerk – Rs. 19900-63200/-
- Store Keeper – Rs. 21700-69100/-
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – Rs. 18000-56900/-
Application Fee : Non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only)
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview.
How to Apply :
- Login to ICFRE Careers Page at the official website to www.icfre.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out an application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct & Make Payments
- Interested/eligible candidates may submit their applications to”The Director, Institute of Forest Biodiversity, Dulapally, Kompally S.O., Hyderabad – 500 100′ THROUGH POST ONLY so as to reach on or before 31.05.2018, which would also be the crucial date for determining the age limit.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 17.04.2018
- Last date for Application : 31.05.2018
Important Links :
For more details read the official website – www.icfre.gov.in