IGCAR Kalpakkam invites online applications for appointment in following Apprentice post in Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam. Candidates are requested to apply on-line through Official website. The last date for submission of Online applications is 15.03.2018. Candidates will have to apply before carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview.
Highlights of the Recruitment
Name of Post :
- Welder (G&E)
- Electronic Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Mechanic R & AIC
- PASAA (Programming and System Administration Assistant)
- Horticulture Assistant
Total No of Vacancies : 300 posts
Job Location : Kalpakkam in Kancheepuram District
Educational Qualification : Passed 10th std. examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent. ITI certificate of not less than one year.
Age Limit : Not less than 14 years upto 22 years. Maximum age relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Selection Procedure : Selection will be made through walk-in-interview. Date of birth certificate, Caste certificate, All Education certificates, ITI Mark sheet and National Trade Certificate, AADHAAR card, Copy of Apprentice Portal Registration confirmation email.
How to Apply :
- Candidates are required to register in the apprenticeship portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in and bringconfirmation email, at the time of appearing for walk-in interview, as per the instruction given at the end of this advertisement. Also it is requested to note the details viz., Name, Date of birth, Father’s/Mother’s name, Email ID,Mobile number, etc. till you complete your apprenticeship.
- Log on to IGCAR Kalpakkam Careers Page at official website to www.igcar.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out ofIGCAR KalpakkamRecruitment 2018 online application form
- Eligible candidates are requested to bring their onlineapplication formalong with original & copies of certificates and appear for walk-in-interview in the booked slot at 09:00 am onwards at DAE Guest House, DAE Township, Kalpakkam – 603102, Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu. Candidates shall not be allowed after 12:00 noon.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Application : 01.03.2018
- Last date for Application : 15.03.2018
- Walk in Interview on 13-03-2018 to 15-03-2018
Important Links :
For more details read the official website – www.igcar.gov.in