IGNTU makes regular assessment of enrolled students by conducting mid term, end semester, and supplementary exams. Students who want to secure pass or merit marks and receive degrees such as BA, B.Com, MBA, B Ed, M Sc, B Sc, etc., have to appear for these exams. The results of all these exams are notified online and they can be checked using our below provided instructions. Our website team also provides the following useful details on this page- The IGNTU Results 2018 notification is released by the student support department with the help of online resources. The official website presents the results of semester wise exams for BCA, B Sc, M Com, M Sc, BA, B Com, etc., degree courses.
The interested students who are eager to check their results can login with their account details and verify the results for confirmation. The result sheets in PDF file format are also suitable for easy download and printing on good quality A4 size paper for future reference or personal recording. Students are instructed to visit the online portal with their 10-digit enrolment numbers ready at hand for accurate result verification. The results sheet presents the comprehensive details such as degree name, semester number, subjects, total allotted marks, pass marks, and passed or failed outcome.
Table of The Page Contents
About Indira Gandhi National Tribal University
The Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak has been established by an Act of the Parliament of India. It came into existence by the Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Act, 2007 and came into action on July 2008. The jurisdiction of the University extends to the whole country and it is fully funded by the Central Government through the University Grant Commission. The university caters to the tribals’ long cherished dream of higher education. Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) Latest Exam Results The Indira Gandhi National Tribal University is also known as IGNTU is situated at Anuppur, Madhya Pradesh . Official website of Indira Gandhi National Tribal University is http://www.igntu.nic.in, you can download online IGNTU Result 2018 marks sheet from the official website as well as our website here on this page. visit our site to get all exam result, notification and time-table of Indira Gandhi National Tribal University.
Name of the Exam: BA, B Com, B Sc, B Ed, D Pharm., MA, MBA, M Sc Semester Exams
Status: Released Online
Official Website: http://igntu.nic.in
How to Check IGNTU Results 2018:
The IGNTU Results 2018 can be checked using the following set of notified guidelines.
- Eligible students are instructed to check the latest results using online mode.
- The enrollment number of student is required to check the result sheets.
- First, You have to open official website at the following link- http://igntu.nic.in
- After that, Click the link ‘Student Zone’ at the top of the home page.
- Select the ‘Results’ link to open the current and archived result links.
- Choose the correct link using course name, semester number such as B Com 5th Semester, M Com 1st Semester, BA 5th Semester – Economics, B Sc 5th
- Semester – Botany, etc.,
- On the newly opened page, The result sheet with complete details is displayed as table.
- Check and confirm if you passed or failed using the Enrollment number at the left side of results page.
- Also check the total obtained marks from maximum possible marks for each subject topic of the academic degree or diploma.
- Download, print, or bookmark the pages with result notifications and tables for future reference or personal log.
All Other Universities in Madhya Pradesh
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Madhya Pradesh state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Madhya Pradesh
- Awadhesh Pratap Singh University (APSU) is an autonomous institution in Rewa city, often called ‘the land of white tigers’, in the state of Madhya Pradesh in India. The university was named after Captain Awadhesh Pratap Singh, an eminent freedom fighter.
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV) informally known as DAVV, is a State University whose jurisdiction was initially restricted to Indore city.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Agricultural University (JNKVV) Hindi: जवाहर लाल नेहरु कृषि विशवविधालय, is a public university in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India specializing in the field of agriculture.
- Jiwaji University Gwalior came into existence on May 23, 1964, through M.P. Govt. Ordinance no. 15 of 1963. Late Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan, the then President of India, laid the foundation stone on 11th December 1964 at a sprawling campus of over 225 acres of land at Naulakha Parade ground. This was a generous contribution of Scindia family, in particular Kailashwasi Maharaja Shrimant Jiwaji Rao Scindia and late Rajmata Shrimati Vijayaraje Scindia.
- Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidyalaya (MGCGV) is a rural university at Chitrakoot, India. It has been accredited Grade A by NAAC.
- Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic University (MMYVV) also known as Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic Vishwavidyalaya, is an accredited, public university located in Katni, Madhya Pradesh, India.
- Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University (MPBOU) or simply Bhoj University, Hindi: भोज विश्वविद्यालय, is a public university in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India. The university provides higher education mainly through open and distance learning.
- Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrakarita National University (MCU BHOPAL) of Journalism and Communication, Hindi: Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrakarita Avam Sanchar Vishwavidyalaya, known in short as Makhanlal University (Hindi: माखनलाल विश्वविधालय, Mākhanlāl Viśvavidhālaya) or MCNUJC, is a public university in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India.
- Maharishi Panini Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya (MPSVV) is a proposed state university in Ujjain, India. The university was proposed by Chief Ministers of Madhya Pradesh Shivraj Singh Chouhan in December 2008. The university is named after Maharshi Panini.
- National Law Institute University (NLIU) is a law school and centre for research located in Bhopal, India. Established in 1997 by the State of Madhya Pradesh, it is one of the first three law schools to have been established under the National Law School system. Since its establishment, NLIU has consistently been rated among the three best law schools in India.
- Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya (RGPV) Established in the year 1998, by Madhya Pradesh Vidhan Sabha Act 13, 1998. Over a sprawling Campus of about 247 acres, the Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya is marching towards development into a center of excellence in the arena of Technical Education, Research and Innovations. Under its umbrella there are 05 UTD’s , 200 affiliated Engineering Colleges, 98 Pharmacy Colleges, 95 MCA Colleges and 04 Architecture Colleges imparting Graduate level instructions running around 17 under graduate level courses, 85 Polytechnic institutions offering diploma courses in emerging and conventional disciplines.
- Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya (RDVV) also known as University of Jabalpur, is a government university in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India. It was named after the queen Rani Durgavati.
- Vikram University is a university in the city of Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh, India. The university, which is named after the ruler Vikramaditya, was established in 1957.
Central Universities in Madhya Pradesh
- Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) in Amarkantak, Anuppur district, Madhya Pradesh, India was established through an Act of Parliament, Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Act, 2007
- Hari Singh Gour University (DHSGSU), formerly and more popularly known as Sagar University or University of Saugor, is a Central University in the city of Sagar, the state of Madhya Pradesh or, India.
Deemed Universities in Madhya Pradesh
- Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management (IIITMK) is a premier institution of excellence in Science, Technology and Management related to Information that develops professionals and leaders of high calibre imbued with values of entrepreneurship, ethics and social responsibility. IIITM-K actively promote higher education through its IT facilitated education programs and services across Kerala and beyond. Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management-Kerala (IIITM-K) was set up by Govt. of Kerala in the year 2000.
- Lakshmibai National University of Physical Education (LNIPE) is a Government of India sponsored deemed university, under the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, dedicated to promoting excellence in sports and physical education in the country.
- The Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing Jabalpur’ is an Indian Institute of Information Technology and a deemed university in Jabalpur that focuses on Information Technology enabled Design and Manufacturing.
Private Universities in Madhya Pradesh
Jaypee University of Engineering and Technology (JUET) is a private engineering university located at Raghogarh, Guna, Madhya Pradesh, Invdia.