The final list of selected candidates for IIFT 2018-19 admission at Delhi and Kolkata campus has been released. The candidates can check the final IIFT 2018 result and their selection status by accessing the respective links given here below. The final result-cum-selection list has been made available in the .pdf file. The candidates can download the same and look for their name in it. The final list furnishes the name, roll number and application number of the selected candidates. Total 343 candidates have been selected for admission to IIFT Delhi campus, while 240 candidates have been granted admission to IIFT Kolkata campus. This final IIFT 2018 result has been prepared based on the performance of the candidates in IIFT 2018 entrance test and in Essay Writing, Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds. Around 50,000 candidates appeared for the test and out of them 1973 were shortlisted for the GD/PI rounds. Read this article to download the IIFT Result 2018.
Table of The Page Contents
About Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was set up in 1963 by the Government of India as an autonomous organization to help professionalize the country’s foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources; generating, analyzing and disseminating data; and conducting research. Two-year MBA (International Business), New Delhi, Kolkata, and Dar-es-Salaam Three-year MBA (International Business) (Part-Time), New Delhi and Kolkata Executive Masters in International Business, New Delhi Certificate Programme in Export Management, New Delhi IIFT has, over the years, undertaken path-breaking research studies with organisations like WTO, World Bank, UNCTAD and the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India. The Institute has also trained more than 40,000 business professionals across 30 countries in various facets of international business and trade policy via its Management Development Programmes.
IIFT 2018 Selection Procedure
Candidates interested in MBA (IB) programme are required to appear for IIFT written exam organized by Indian Institute of Foreign Trade. For the foreign candidates, they need to give GMAT. Based on the performance in the exam of IIFT 2018, candidates are called for Essay Writing, GD (Group Discussion) and PI (Personal Interview). Candidates are finally shortlisted for a seat at IIFT based on their GDPI performance.
IIFT 2018 Notification, IIFT Online Application Form
Name of The Organization: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
Job Category Admission Notification
Name of The Exam MBA Entrance Exam
Total Vacancies Various
Application Mode Online
Selection Process Written Test, Group Discussion, Essay Writing and Interview
How To Check Result
- Open the official website i.e. iift.edu.
- On the home page you’ll find the link of ‘online score card 2018-19’ once it is available.
- Click that link and you’ll be redirected to a fresh page asking you to enter details such as roll number and date of birth.
- Provide the necessary information and click the submit button.
- Post after clicking the submit button your score card will be available to download.
All Other Universities in Delhi
Other university results also you can check it out on our website, Here we have mentioned all Delhi state university results & announcement for your references. Even more, if you want to check any other state university updates, you can send a message on Whatsapp, We will inform you throw that, Whatsapp number detail you can find in on the right side of this website page.
State Universities in Delhi
- Bharat Ratna Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University (AUD) or in short Ambedkar University Delhi was established by the Government of the NCT of Delhi through an Act of the Delhi Legislature. The University began functioning in August 2008.
- Delhi Technological University (DTU), formerly known as Delhi College of Engineering, is an engineering university located in New Delhi, India. It is one of the oldest engineering colleges in India and Delhi’s first engineering college.
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (IPU) is a public, professional university located in Delhi, India. Founded in 1998 it is a teaching-cum-affiliating university which affiliates 84 colleges in Delhi-NCR and has 15 schools and centres.
- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi is an autonomous university in Delhi, India. It is a research-oriented university with strong focus on research at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- The National Law University Delhi (NLU Delhi) established to provide quality legal education by the Tamil Nadu National Law School Act, 2012.
- All India Institute Of Medical Sciences – All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) was established as an institution of national importance by an Act of Parliament with the objects to develop patterns of teaching in Undergraduate and Post-graduate Medical Education in all its branches so as to demonstrate a high standard of Medical Education in India; to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all important branches of health activity; and to attain self-sufficiency in Post-graduate Medical Education.
Central Universities in Delhi
- Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) is a public central university that counts Dr. Zakir Hussain amongst its’ founders and located in Delhi. It was established at Delhi during British rule in 1920.
- The University of Delhi informally known as Delhi University is a public central collegiate university, located in New Delhi, India.
- Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU ) is a public central university in New Delhi, the capital of India. In 2012 The National Assessment and Accreditation Council gave the university a grade of 3.91 out of 4, highest grade by NAAC awarded to any educational institution in the country. It is one of the top universities in the country, ranking 2nd according to the National Institutional Ranking Framework. It is known for leading faculties and research emphasis on liberal arts and applied sciences.
- The Indira Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), known as IGNOU, is a distance learning national university located in IGNOU road, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India.
Deemed Universities in Delhi
- The IIndian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) commonly known as Pusa Institute is India’s premier national Institute for agricultural research, education and extension.
- The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is an autonomous public business school established in 1963 by the Government of India (Ministry of Commerce and Industry) to help professionalize the country’s foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources; generating, analysing and disseminating data; and conducting research. It is consistently ranked as one of the leading business schools in India and the Asia-Pacific region.
- The Indian Law Institute (ILI) is a deemed university and socio-legal research institute, founded in 1956. Established in New Delhi, primarily with the objective of promoting and conducting legal research, education and training.
- Jamia Hamdard is a university located in New Delhi, India. It has been awarded an ‘A’ grade deemed university status by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council of India. It was established in 1989.
- The National Museum Institute of the History of Art, Conservation and Museology is an autonomous institute, a seat of higher education in the fields of History, Conservation and Museology under the Ministry of Culture, Government of India.
- National University of Educational Planning & Administration (NUEPA) for Educational Planning and Administration, also known as National University of Educational Planning and Administration, is situated in Katwaria Sarai, New Delhi.
- Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan is a Deemed University under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt of India in New Delhi, India. It was established in 1970 to propagate, develop and encourage Sanskrit learning and research.
- School of Planning and Architecture, Delhi is a premier higher education institute located in New Delhi, India specializing in education and research in the field of Planning and Architecture.
- Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapith (SLBSRSV) is a Sanskrit language university, located in New Delhi, India.
- TERI University provides opportunities for M.Sc. degree programmes in various fields and subjects like Environmental Studies and Resource Management, Climate Science & Policy, Economics, Geoinformatics, Plant Biotechnology and Water Resource Management. Also on offer are M.B.A. programmes in Infrastructure and in Business Sustainability and M.Tech. programmes in Renewable Energy Engineering and Management, Urban Development Management and Water Resource Management. The University offers M.A. programmes in Public Policy & Sustainable Development and Sustainable Development Practice, the TERI University being one of the ten institutions chosen world- wide by the MacArthur Foundation, to run this programme.
- The Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) is a mono-superspeciality hospital for liver and biliary diseases located at New Delhi, India.